Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Board Upgrade

Member Hooked on FishingTX

Board Upgrade

We have done a upgrade to the board and the portal... Some things have changed like the look and feel...but the good news is we did not lose any post or pics with the upgrade. Please let us know if you see any problems.

Larry G
    Looks great Jerry. Had trouble with my 'favorites' to open the site. Re did it and up she came. I can read the shout box now.

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Looks Good

a few of the emoticons are not displaying properly

mad, evil have a red x for the picture, but they are actually displayed in the list as well, looks to be a duplicate
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by dwaynez

a few of the emoticons are not displaying properly

mad, evil have a red x for the picture, but they are actually displayed in the list as well, looks to be a duplicate
    Should be fixed now

trombone13
    Looks good Jerry- Congrats!!-
    On "more emotions", there is one emotion "middle finger" which might be inappropriate for the board--can it be removed??????
    Bob

yes sir...done..

trombone13
    Thanks, Jerry.!!
    I noticed we don't have birthdates on the profiles--will these be forthcoming or are they lost? I really like for GB to be reminded each day that he is "over the hill" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Senior Member Master in FishingTX tylerdan's Avatar
    New version looks nice. Much easier to navigate than the old one. I like it :!:

saundecw
    Great job Jerry!! It's really looking good!!

Larry G
    Why does my avatar look like a red X. Could it be that it is in fact a red X? :roll: :cry: