Here about a couple weeks ago i decided to sell my ole work car and since it was ole and in bad order i put a price of $150.00 on the window . Well the very next evening a young neighbor man came over and he asked me If 150 was all i wanted for the car i said "yeap'
He said, well does it run , i said, run? man that car has a good motor will get 33 1/3 miles to the gal and has been very faithful to me .He said well my father in law needs a car for work , i said ok well let me tell you the stop light switch is out the a/c don't work and it has radiator leak other than that ,it it is in immaculate condition.
he asked if he could drive i used an ole t-bone saying and said yeah "drive it like you stole it "and gave him the keys .
He came back about 20 minutes later and started counting out 150 dollars .
The warden steps in and said don't take his money , she knew they were a young couple who had just had a baby and probably needed the money besides that on an ole occassion he had helped me with my 3 wheeeler.
I said ok well let me sign the title over and gave it to him , he and i both were happy as hoggs in slop. he thanked me , i thin k and he left.
I felt good about doing some thing good for him and his daddy in law, little did i know that this would come back to haunt me .
What do you think happened next??