Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Howdy

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar

Welcome guys!!

Thanks for this great site where we can express our opinions with being chastized.... :lol:

mrmakAUCTIONEER

KISS AND MAKE UP

U 2 BENt HOOKs need to kiss and hgg and make up both of u are valuable humans and we all need ya both. remedy for redneck diamonds in the rough starp ya'll together athe waste and pitch ya in da rapids till ya'll get that doin things together down pat. lol

Web Owner Master in FishingTX
    well just so mr hooker knows,i went and checked out the BOC on the link from this site,it is a very good information filled site so i joined there also,i can't see anything that could have caused so much hate like they are showing on tff,i may leave there for that reason,that redneck texan seems to be ok,but the way those other people keep digging in and bad talking and insulting i find very tedious and not worth the effort to respond to any further,they said stay out of their pig pen so i am,will never post there again,still don't understand what their problem is and really after the reception i got for asking i don't care to know it or them,nobody should be that foul and derogitory and call it joking or funnin as they put it,at least not in a public forum where anyone could be reading over their parents shoulder,well enough about those people,you people here are some of the nicest folks i've met over the web yet and i will try to contribute what little i can to your store of knowledge,thanks again for the warm welcom
    danny

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar

Correction

Danny that was Whisker kitty, I am told where all that garbage takes place. TFF don't put up with that, I stil visit TFF. Mrmackautioneer, dang ur name to long,, go to the volunteering thread if you are still interested in moding, while the offer stands go to i t and thanks for alll your input.

cherylrw
    DES..."i can't see anything that could have caused so much hate like they are showing on tff,i may leave there for that reason" Trust me been there done that which is why we now have this site...WELCOME ABOARD things are going good here...