Thread: I extend many thanks to Vett0

Most Famous Fishing Guide in Texas Master in FishingTX jackiekennedyfishingguide.com's Avatar

I extend many thanks to Vett0

for bringing me some wild pig, deer, and etc. He called me and Peanut and I met him in Fairfield, what a nice person to share his processed meat with a down and out fisherman.
    This is one the many benefits of being a fishingTX member, had I not been a member of this site I would have most likely never have met him.
    Thanks to Ben for having this site for us to cut up and kick it on, Mr. Rod for all he does to make it run smooth as possible, and the many moderators and behind the scenes folk.
    Jackie Kennedy
    Jackie Kennedy Fishing Guide

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

Clients and I have caught 8 state and 18 water body records. The latest was a blue cat from Cedar Creek Lake on Christmas Day 2014 going 64.8# One of thirty-six TPWD Elite Anglers

www.jackiekennedyfishingguide.com

Senior Member Master in FishingTX Lou The Fisherman's Avatar
    You got it big guy. Vett0 told me last nite he was going to meet up with you today. I tolt him if he played his cards jest rite he mite get away with some GREAT canned veggies.
    When is the best time to go fishing? Whenever you can go. Just do it!

Senior Member Master in FishingTX dbldaddy's Avatar
    Unmatched hospitality!!!! Simply said
    Deny me in front of your friends, and I will deny you in front of my Father -Jesus

Administrator Master in FishingTX vett0111's Avatar
    Jackie your welcome. Thank you for the veggies

I thank you for all you do for FishingTx. Great members like you is what makes FishingTx the best site around. I have had the honor of fishing with you. I have enjoyed meeting and talking with you at the Musters .

If not for FishingTx I could have not meet a bunch of members I have fished with. I have learned a lot from being here as well. Musters are fun as well. Great way to meet a bunch of members at one time.

Thank you Ben for keeping FishingTx going.
    Remember, always help who you can, whether you know them or not, blessings come when you least expect it.
    My intro - http://www.fishingtx.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19508