Page 1 of 8 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: Lake Houston mini Muster

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar

Lake Houston mini Muster

Guys there has been some interest in having a mini muster in Lake Houston to get some of the new members together for fish fry and fellowship that would be august 26& 27 weekend .'

I will be fishing this weekend ta try and find some fish so you all le tem know .
    We'll set up the pit and will be at the big Park the little park was conjestted the last one we had .
    What ya say there Big Dave ,BigDave is our hospitality muster coordinator !!

Senior Member Master in FishingTX
    You can count all the gonzo's in again... once you guys know what we need let me know what i need to bring.... sounds like :bday: time to me. And so close to home...
    A bad day of fishing is better than a good day at the office!!!!

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    I will see what my schedule looks like, but I think I will be able to make it down for this one.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Senior Member Master in FishingTX
    I hope so Dwaynez.... every time it's been hit and miss for us. My brother and I are trying to get his boat ready for this one. And I will have a ton of jugs in the water this time around if it is ready. I'll have about 4 people in our boat just constantly baiting up jugs. I'll make sure to murder them this time around.
    A bad day of fishing is better than a good day at the office!!!!

Moderator FishingTX Skilled Angler HPDLakeSgt's Avatar
    Ok, my ignorance will show....Where is the "Big Park" is that Duessen Park and if so, where in the park?
    Sgt. Billy Wilburn
    Houston Police Department
    Tactical Operations Division/Marine Unit
    281-324-2250
    [email protected]

dpiper
    The subdivision next to Lake Houston Marina has two parks. Its the northern most park in that subdivision.

choo choo man
    count me in on this here thing!!!!

Sgt. it is the 2nd park on the east bank North from Lake Houston Marina , Piper will put a map out with directions .you and your men are invited we usually eat about 1300-1400 on sat afternoon .it would be a good time to meet you. as man of the new members .
    Yes Crappie Tracker it will be a party but as is common, a non-alcholic event.This is to protect the families who attend .

Your in ChooChoo but only if you bring ur bride!!
    dewaynez I gonna be looking for you and algonzo we'll catch you there.
    Piper don't 4 get the jalapenos!!
    I just got off the phone with medic1292 and they may be making the run to meet us :lol: .
    You boys from up north are invited too.Larry and Dan
    Bigun wher ya at??

That's right CT the lake has a good crop of crappie and catfish , just not many people know about it..
    Lookin 4 ward ta meeting you!!