Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: Lake Houston mini Muster

Senior Member FishingTX Angler Supreme HamourKiller's Avatar
    Hi every one, I might make it, if things keep heating up over here I might take an extra weeks vacation and be home in time for thr mini muster. I will find out Saturday when I return to work if I can arange things or not.

Safe for now in Bahrain

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Hank

be safe over there, sounds like you are in good hands right now.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

medic1292

ROAD TRIP!!!

HEY GB, just got home, and off the phone with my lil bro, we're in!!! also pappy is thinking about it. looking forward to our first munster. and like alonzo and his bro i'm trying to get my boat ready for this one! will be watching for that map! Everyone be safe and see ya'll on the water!
    R. Rodriguez

dpiper
    Here it is:

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Ok dang, great, medic we may need to get a bigger place as this thing may elevate to a category 5 muster status :shock: :lol:

The biggest and best Catfish Show and Rodeo you never wanna miss, Hank the HamourKiller may be here also :lol: :P
    Jimmy Ray will be here !!
    Choo Choo man, algonzo, BigDave and Levi ,The Piper clan who else ??

Thanks for the map Piper, you de man :shock: :P

medic1292

map

dpiper, thanks for the map, didn't think it was that easy to get to! looking forward to this event!! R. Rodriguez

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar

Re: ROAD TRIP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by medic1292
    first munster.
    Well heck it may turn into a "monster" after it's all over with the folks that been signing up we may be moving it to BJ's .I spoke with Bigdave and he is gonna go check it our see if we can have it for that weekend ,it'll cost a little more for camping but will be better in a way, don't know if the park will sustain this large a group and it will double before it starts.
    It would be nice if some one would buy a couple acres for us to have thsi things at.

Randy
    I'm in.............

Member Hooked on FishingTX
    im in also...

bluesmavin
    count me in.