Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Lake Houston mini Muster

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    We will be demonstrating how to build the Fishingtx Flagging deep water jugs as well as the mini floaters so get your noodles and come on out and join us.
    BigDave is checking on BJ's so we can hopefully accomodate every one!!
    Stay tuned !!
    Come on out and meet JerryNta the young man behind the scenes what makes this sucker do what it does.
    Bluesmavin I want to meet yo uiand "shake your hand" ,all you guys so glad you gonna make it!!
    now who gonna bring what ,
    BGBluecat, can we count on you for teh pit??

Randy make sure u bring Babyboat wanna here him cry in spanish

medic1292

jugging class 101

just came from walla world nad found clearance item :: noodle @ 5ft for 0.75$ if anybody wants some let me know will take some for class!!! what else do we need??? oops, forgot to say multi colors!!

I'm ok thank yopu Medic could be some one else out here needs some member on the multi color may need some white duct tape to put couple of stripes on it.
    thanks Gb

Senior Member Master in FishingTX JonW's Avatar
    I'll be there Friday. Brooke and Andrea also.

There has been a dratsic change in plans ;
    the date is the same Aug 26 & 27 , friday and saturday, if you want to stay til sunday it's up to you!!
    The Muster has moved to BJ's Marina , Fishingtx has reserve part of BJ's .
    Here's the deal; camping with elect $10.oo, all others $5.oo!!
    Boy, you can't beat that with a stick so make plans to come out and camp out friday night and catch and eat some fish and fellowship ,all the dogs and the drunks will be subdued and thrown in the water..
    This will be the best Catfish Show and Rodeo you ever wanna be at.

GB

Member Hooked on FishingTX
    well I wont be camping since its just a few mins from the house.... But I might just leave my boat overnight

Jerry, you can leave your boat there , we'll keep an eye on it!!

I made a deal with Bill , if any dog steals my sandwich this time then he (the dog ) goes in the pit and a few other arrangements we did not have before , the area will be roped off and it will only be Fishingtx folks there .
    Funny thing happened, Bill was telling me about his dog Harley and how good he was never stole any food or anything. Well, I had ridden my Harley up there to talk to him and when i looked around this mutt has stolen one of my gloves!! :shock: :evil:
    Bill, poor guy, took off after the dog and I said, well shucks those are Harley gloves guess he thought they were his bwahahahahh

Bill has been sick and is in poor health so we'll be cleaning the place up and getting it ready for the muster.
    Do we have an electricitian in the group??
    How about plummers??

medic1292
    does this mean dogs are on the menu??? cause the warden says that i should take ours to stretch his legs! just asking so i can make arrangments IF needed?

medic1292

map 2 BJ's

where is this place?? is it close to the other place?? did not see it on the map from piper.