Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Lake Houston mini Muster

Member Hooked on FishingTX
    It was suggested that I look into this get together, and after telling my dad about it we are both interested. I would hate to invite myself being so new to the forums.
    Few questions for ya.

Is this an open invitation event?
    Will you be rod and reel fishing or just jugging?
    And if invited, what should we bring?

Quote Originally Posted by rivercat
    It was suggested that I look into this get together, and after telling my dad about it we are both interested. I would hate to invite myself being so new to the forums.
    Few questions for ya.

Is this an open invitation event?
    Will you be rod and reel fishing or just jugging?
    And if invited, what should we bring?

Well it will cost ya $5.00
    im sure there will be people juggin and rod and reel fishing.
    Hmmm what shall you bring....well that is a good question only thing that comes to mind is a pair of waders ... You do know There will be a few older guys with the fishing tales :turn-l:

Quote Originally Posted by medic1292
    where is this place?? is it close to the other place?? did not see it on the map from piper.
    BJ's Marina

* From Houston take IH 59 north. Turn right on FM 1960, cross the lake, and turn left on FM 2100. Turn left on Huffman-Cleveland Road and left again on Magnolia Point. Bear left on Cheatham Road to Evans Camp.
    * One lane ramp, accommodates all boat types
    * Fee required
    * Open all year
    * Privately operated

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Medic what kind ah dawg you got?? What happened at the last muster there were aboput 20 dawgs running loose and steailing our food so i asked Bill about maybe putting them on a leases so we could enjoy our food without some dawg stealing it and he said Harley was his only dog and the otheres were neighbors and he was going to ask them to keep them home or we could grab them and tie them up..
    I would say this if you bring your dawg ,he needs to be under your control and not chasing cars and kids . i trust there will be otehres there but should be managed .

RiverRat you are invited, bring your dad a couple of lawn chairs , 6 pack of cokes a chicke n whatever you can , like Jerry said $5.oo is the car fee, no matter how many people came or ten is $10 fo rcamper or tent.
    You can't get no cheaper than this so come on out and have fun, if anyone does not have the $5.00, we'll throw it in.
    For folks with boats the $5.00 will cover your boat launching.
    Just be sure to tell Bill you are with fishingtx so he don't roll you hahah

Map?? Piper, we need another map !!

That sounds great, we are planning to show up. We don't live to far away so I doubt we will be camping.

What time on the 26th will this thing be kicking off?

And my dad wants to know if he can fish from the bank, he is not too thrilled about getting in a boat for very long.

For boatless folks, we should have enough boats so everyone will get to go fishing so come on out!! Warden's Tritoon will be in the water and I don't think i can sink this one !!

Your dad can fish off the bank or he can go with me on my Tritoon it is easier on senior folks!!.
    I will kick off when you get there, say day break friday til sat afternoon after we eat ..
    The guest speakers will be there about noon sat for a question answer session and to meet you guys ,

Fair enough, we will be there friday morning. Have to run errand at about 7am so we should get there between 7:30 and 8am.

medic1292

Unhappy

hey Ben, my dawg?? you mean my little pony??? he's a lab. and boy does he have energy! ehther way we will get there @ 10ish. mandatory meeting @6:30 am. on fri. really looking foward to this "little shin dig!!"
    hey jerryNTA, are those thigh highs? or chest waders????