Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Lake Houston mini Muster

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Ok guys lets see what you gonna bring need some cookers and all we need paper plates drinks who can bring some ice, let's ' get it going. .

Member Hooked on FishingTX
    mark me down for a couple hundred plastic plates, a party pack of plasticware, and three 20lb bags of ice.
    I assume everyone will bring a little ice, if not I can bring more.
    We will also bring a couple 12 packs of community Coke, and some bottled water.

Crappie tracker will be bringing some crappie uhmuhm, so come on out an have a good time thanks RC.

:multi: Folks i ain't ah gonna elaborate on the events what lead to BigDaves computor meltdown but them south texas nueclur reactors ain't got nothing on his pc. I will say one thing, i ain't picin' on anyone who does not want to clean up BJ's restrooms :razz: :splat:

Here's the skinny on the whole thing we need two more frires, choo choo can ya bring yours and Crappie Tracker can we lean on you to bring yours?? the one i was counting on won't make it..
    BigDave will have the white house(tent) set up, my Lord it is teh size of a double car garage , you'll think Barney and Bailey hit town when BigDave sets up this young lad goes out all the way that' s how he got to be senior site admit and the leader of the hospitality team!!!
    I will try to say what he was going to and hope my puter don't meltdown, he will have fans ?? yes he said fans tables chairs .whe nBDsts up i tis a challenge and quiet a show to behold the man never quits so let's all give him a hand we will be setting uop early friday morning so anyone that can come work we'lll be glad to have you . Don Diego said he'll be out early to see what dem blues are doing and who else goinna fish??if ya don't know what ta bring tehn just bring yourselfs we 'll send you some where ta get some thins there are dollor stores all round!!

Senior Member FishingTX Angler Supreme HamourKiller's Avatar
    Hamourkiller and Family are coming to the muster, we can bring a frier if needed and some pots. Boat is unknown at this time as it was sched. to be ready next week. Have several buckets rotten grain!

Ok we got another good one man this gonna be great ,i am a firm believer in that God has a way of taking care of his children!! Am relly glad your making it Hank as i was feelin kindah bad bouit not being to have a muster for you so we'll just let you have this one :multi: ainting:
    The Hank Austin Show and Rodeo we'll call it
    better have the wife call then folks abd have that boat ready for you so you can look for some stumps in Lake Houston. :-)

Senior Member FishingTX Angler Supreme HamourKiller's Avatar
    Elner called em and they will try, supposed to be ready Thursday but it might be Friday! After that 10000 mile flight I will not be in the greatest of shape but I wil come and enjoy the company. Kinda feels like a breaking a month or two of nights! Hope them fish want to bite!

Senior Member Master in FishingTX CastnBlast's Avatar
    Planning to come out sometime Saturday morning . . . but I gots me a hot date Saturday evening . . . so I won't be staying overnight with you fellers!

Do I need to bring my boat Ben, or you guys got it covered?

Senior Member Master in FishingTX BIGDAVE's Avatar
    Thanks! Rivercat don't forget your lawnchair. Hank glad to see you made it. Looking foward to meeting everyone.

OK Ben lets get going! I will bring the FishingTx tent, fans, 2-5' tables, one fish fryer (the other one is still broke), fry batter (spicy & seasoned), three jugs of fry oil, 2 live boxes, one brisket, ketchup, coffee & coffee pot, insulated cups. Debbi said she would make two German chocolate bundt cakes and fix a 5 gallon cooler of gatoraid.

For those of you who are new to the muster events we fire up the BBQ pit early Friday morning and keep it going untill Saturday afternoon. The pit is our community stove. So when your hungry, help yourself. Anyone wanting to help with the cooking feel free to jump in. No feelings will be hurt. I might add that people are coming and going on the lake day and night so check on the meat from time to time. Don't let the fire go out! All the fish caught are normaly pooled until we will have enough to feed everybody at 2pm Saturday. Extra fish (cooked, cleaned or swimming) left over will be divided between the members that want it. I suggest that we clean the fish as soon as possible so we don't loose any to the heat.

Other items normaly brought but not limited to are: lawnchairs, water, soft drinks of choice, salt & pepper, french fries, bread, beans, sugar, creamer, chips, dip, pit meat of choice, salads, lemons, firewood, extension cords, kids, grandpa's, grandma's, pops and moms.
    IF You Don't Go, You Won't Know

dpiper
    Rumor has it that Madula is going to be there.