Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Lake Conroe Muster

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    No I'll try to have the trailer there . Heyt medic Jw is no-show, may not answer eithere bwahhaaahhah........

Senior Member Master in FishingTX BIGDAVE's Avatar
    Well, right now it doesn't look like I will make the muster. The second half of our turnaround has been moved back to October 2nd. Dang, the luck. The best I can hope for will be to make it to the festival. Donnie and Randy if you need the tent or anything PM me so we can make arangements.
    IF You Don't Go, You Won't Know

Senior Member Master in FishingTX JonW's Avatar
    Yeah, definitely want the motor still. Not sure what Ben's put me up to involving a trailer, but I'll help however I can.

Well BigDave ifin you don't go, you won't know, i ain'yt going eithere, cause you the heart of them musters !!

Don't worry jonw just messsing with you do what you gotta do, i'll back out .... i know your skeeeeeeerd now hahaha

Medic, i'll have the trailer there, if it is available i'll get a spot, when i get there unless you want to reserve one and be sure you get one.
    Jus tin case i be a " no show "

Okay, I think I figured it out. He's referring to the pop-up camper. I'll be pulling my boat, so I don't think I can get it there. We'll see if anybody else is going that's not pulling anything already.

Thaoug ht yo usaid youwanted to buy i tbu tsince yop ubuyin a trollin moptor gurss you won'yt wan the campe r,

NO medic don't rent a space we taking pipers or rather he is giving me his so we'll lsplit the expense of the thing;;;; one way or the oither bring ur tent just in case I get the red **** or some thing happens and i can't get the camper.

medic1292

Talking

BGsounds good, just requisted the days off, so i'll be there aal three days. Warden or not!

Which department do you work for, medic1292?

medic1292
    Jw i work for one of the local hospitals in the emergency dept. i'm alos an emt.

medic1292

Smile

HEY PIPER, just wanted to say thakns for the spot! really hopeing this one will be more enjoyablefor us! sorry to hear bigdave cant make it. i'm still trying to remember everyone.