Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lake Conroe Muster

dpiper

Red face Lake Conroe Muster

I'm setting up a muster on Lake Conroe at Cagle Recreation Park. Date will be October 7th, 8th and 9th. This date will coincide with the last complete weekend of the Conroe Cajun Catfish Contest.

For more information onnthe contest goto: http://www.fishingtx.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2609

You can resrve a camp/RV spot at this link: http://www.reserveusa.com/jsp/common.../newindex.html

Cagle Recreation Area, located on the peaceful shores of Lake Conroe with great fishing, and water sports is 45 minutes north of Houston, Texas. Cagle has day use, a boat ramp, hiking trails and two camping loops with a total of 47 full-service RV sites all surrounded by the beautiful National Forest. Sites offer drinking water, electricity and sewer hookups plus a tent pad, lantern post and fire ring.

Hiking trails of over 2 miles surround the camping loops. The southernmost mile of the trail is paved, for those wishing a less primitive hiking experience.

Cagle User Fees
    Camping per site (all utilities)…..$20.00 night

Day-use (parking near boat ramp)…$5.00/day Day use includes parking for each vehicle in large parking lot near the boat ramp.

Directions
    North of Houston, Texas, near New Waverly use Interstate Highway 45 exit #102 or #103 at state highway FM-1375. Go West approx. 5 miles. Turn left at large Cagle Recreation Area sign. You are there!

District Ranger, Sam Houston National Forest
    394 1375 West
    New Waverly, TX 77358
    (936)-344-6205
    Toll free (888) 361-6908

Member Hooked on FishingTX
    dang you I see you found the other new feature

http://www.fishingtx.com/forum/calen...h=10&year=2005

Senior Member Master in FishingTX JonW's Avatar
    Bump.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    ur sceerd!!!!

Senior Member Master in FishingTX JonW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleben
    ur sceerd!!!!
    of sleeping in the same camp with you. I know what you did at Rayburn!

dpiper
    I have site 27 reseved. Randy has reseved site 29. There is room for a tent to be added to my site if someone want it.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX
    Donald, I'll take you up on that one. I plan on setting up tent for one night. Unless someone else is planning on staying longer, then they can have it.
    A bad day of fishing is better than a good day at the office!!!!

medic1292

Wink extra pad

piper, we might be intrested if it is still available? we would be there fri., sat., and maybe sunday. MAYBE!!?? still trying to get a weekend pass from the warden!! She's still angry about last weekends BIG SCARE! PM me if needed, also are the other sites avail.???

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    I'll be there need a camp site can someone reserve one 4 me......Piperrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.. Medic I'll try to get that little camper if you all liked the sleep!!

medic1292

Smile

GB, like it??, wana sell it? boy was it nice and coollllddddd! i like, i like!!! the Warden even said she would like to attend, you know a supervised pass.