Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any guitar pickets amongst us??

ChrisThomas
    Playing guitar has always been a passion of mine. I don't play as much as I used to but still pick it up whenever I am not working or fishing. I Love alverez yari guitars. I never play electric and not much through amps. I love my koa wood AD60ck more than my hi dollar yari. Just love the way it sounds. I mostly play 90's rock and some newer rock music but I do love me some pink floyd and zepplin.

Administrator Master in FishingTX vett0111's Avatar
    WOW the amount of guitar guys here we should have a great pickin gathering at the next muster.

Where is Russel he plays guitar to?
    Remember, always help who you can, whether you know them or not, blessings come when you least expect it.
    My intro - http://www.fishingtx.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19508

Moderator Master in FishingTX ruskeltheblackbassman's Avatar
    i'm right here, i pick a little bit.
    Keep your hooks sharp, and your rods stiff. R.I.P. Mike Bates ( Bass Tracker )

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Well when this gonna happen???Ole Fred ??

Quote Originally Posted by Gentleben View Post
    Well when this gonna happen???Ole Fred ??
    Cajun Fred? For sure will jump in.
    Remember, always help who you can, whether you know them or not, blessings come when you least expect it.

aNYOINE TALK TO ERIC??

I had an opportunity to speak with evisues daddy this mornin gand this wha he said 'I am officially retired for HPD and now hold two full time positions as a profesional musician and leading the song ministry at my church"

i congratulated him and wished him the very best

Quote Originally Posted by Gentleben View Post
    I had an opportunity to speak with evisues daddy this mornin gand this wha he said 'I am officially retired for HPD and now hold two full time positions as a profesional musician and leading the song ministry at my church"

i congratulated him and wished him the very best

Very cool you got to talk with Eric.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX AthensMike's Avatar
    Wow! Just found this.
    I have been playing for about 40 years now. Self taught and I play by ear. I can pick out a decent solo every now and then but I prefer locking in with the rhythm section. My taste in music is extremely vast. I simply love music.
    As far as guitars go............
    Fender acoustic
    Fender stratocaster
    Gretsch electromatic
    Epiphone SG
    Epiphone dot
    Gibson explorer
    Charvel model 4 (my baby)
    I run through a Blackstar T-60 with minimal effect pedals. Boss tuner, MXR micro chorus, MXR carbon copy delay, and my favorite, the EP boost. I have pretty much retired the Peavey VK12. Great amp. VERY LOUD.
    It's knowin' that your door is always open sideways and your path is free to walk......

Moderator Master in FishingTX dan_wrider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin_Smithey View Post
    i have played guitar for a couple of years now, played in a couple of bands and at the end of the day it is always a great escape. I have owned many guitars, schecter (my favorite), fender, ibanez, esp,ovation, and a few others. Mostly into alternative rock and lately i have really enjoyed playing my acoustic-electric epiphone through an orange amp. When im feeling really creative i'll pull out my seven string schecter omen and go at it!
    Athens Mike, you should here this youngster pick a guitar. For his high school talent show, he played lead guitar when his band played deftones "root". https://youtu.be/ABDea0ySu_U
    I figure you'd prolly respect that. Never met an apc fan that wasn't a deftones fan.
    Anyway, he nailed it.
    These days he so busy being a firefighter but I still get to hang with him ever once in a while.
    Oh, my friend . What time is this . To trade the handshake for the fist