Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Muster Day(pics)

Member Hooked on FishingTX
    I am disappointed that we could not make it out on Saturday, but we had a great time on friday.

Thank you all for the invite, we look forward to attending the next one!

dpiper
    The next is at Cagle on Lake Conroe on Oct 7th, 8th & 9th.

saundecw
    Who has the good sites reserved at Cagle?? Whats a good site that is still open?

dpiper
    Check this place out.

http://www.reserveamerica.com/jsp/co.../newindex.html

Got-to-run. Talk to ya'll later.

Randy
    Wayne here is the link to see what is still open.
    http://www.reserveusa.com/jsp/common.../newindex.html
    Piper and I have spots on Sycamore loop.
    Each site has a tent pad in addition to the rv pad. My tent pad will be open to who ever wants it as long as we don't exceed the limit.

dpiper
    Ben, this has got to be the best groups around. Bar none. And the number of new members over the last couple of months is incredible. And its only going to get better. The catfish contest and festival is going to give the site alot of exposure.

Thanks to all the new members for joining. I only hope you'll get as much out of the site as I do. Where else can you get the ins and outs of how to fall in the water. ;-)

Sorry I missed Rivercat and swampgas Friday. I was at American Rodsmith and I felt like a kid in a candy store.

Gilbert, you and your son missed out on some great fried fish. I posted a pic somewhere. I would also like to announce that Elpescador's son has enlisted with the Marines. Thanks, you have my respect.

BigDave, you the man. And thanks for bringing Debbie. See cracks me up.

Dave and Ben you'll did a great job on BJ. The place looked great. Probably could have saved some mowing time if you only had a lawn mower with a zero turn radius. I wonder if they make them. ;-)

Hank it was sure good to finally meet you. Go :usa. I enjoyed meeting your family and it look like your kids had a great time.

Jerry thanks for taking Steven on the jug runs. He's impressed with your boat and how fast it'll go. He said its almost as fast as my pontoon. :turn-l:

Crappie-Tracker nice to meet ya. Those fried crappie were great. Man you bring some crappie experience to the board. Thanks. If you ever take Don Diego, one of our other crappie fisherman, fishing for crappie don't go jugging.

Randy glad you made it out. Sorry I had to leave.

Medic good to meet you and your brother. I know it was a long ride back. Hope you dog is ok.

T-bone, happy you made it. I know you stayed longer than you intended. I sure enjoy talking to ya. Looking forward to our Crappie trip when it cools down some.

Thanks to all the officers who showed up. It was a pleasure.

medic1292

Red face

ben, thanks for having me and my bro. this aside from getting stuck in houston traffic (which is where we almost lost our dog!) it was a good time for us. our apologizes to everyone for being late know we said we would pichin, but we will make it up at the next one! it was nice to meet some of the guys so now we can finally put a personality to the web names.would like to thank tylerdanfor trying to get me bens #, we tried-THANKS, and fred for his show of outdoorsman ship. as well as everyone who we meet. this is the finest bunch of guys i've meet. we plan on attending mannny more munsters in the years to come!! I would like to thank everyone who said kind words for my "little puppy", thank you for your concern. sorry i cannot remember all your names, but again thank you! will try to post some pics as soon as he gets home the vet. hosp. hope to make the conroe munster this time i'll rent a subrban to keep puppy cooool! hope to meet everyone again!!

Rick

medic1292

Thumbs up

Almost forgot to thank the man who helped save my puppy! Sgt. Harding! It was a sign for him to show up when he did!! Sgt. harding called and showed us the way to the closest vet. emergency. don't want to think what would have happened if he had not showed up when he did! thank you Sgt. Harding

Rick & "Chaco"

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    I'll tell you what it was certainly our pleasure to have you guys ,and as far as SgT Harding he had to be Godsent cause he has done the Lake and this board a great many wonders...
    thank you Rick and chaco

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Piper w/o you and randy ,jerry ,t-bone .steve, bigdave, dewaynez,wayne saunders and all of the staff, this site would be nothing , numbers mean squat to me you all know that , quality is better than quantity and i love the group we have now!!