Thread: Amber Alert!!!!!

Randy

Amber Alert!!!!!

I HAVE A CHALLENGE TO PUT OUT THERE.
    We have approx 332 members on here. Many of which have cell phones.
    Awhile back the major celluar phone companies made available, for cell phones that are text message compatible to recieve Amber Alerts for free.
    Cingular Wireless, Nextel Communications, Sprint, T-Mobile and Verizon Wireless are among the nine cell phone carriers that participate in the program, along with the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children.
    I signed up months back, and chose the zip codes in the Gulf Coast Area. Since then several alerts have been sent out. And yes, to receive these Amber Alerts via text message is free.
    This may sound kinda trivial, and you ask yourself, and say, "like I might really see one of these missing children." Well you might. and if you do not have the information, you definately will not..
    If,all of our members contact there cell service, and sign up, that would give approx. 600 more eyes in the region. It will only take you one phone call to set it up.
    For more information on this program here is a link:
    http://www.missingkids.com/missingki..._US&PageId=991

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Thanks for the info Randy, Will get setup as soon as possible
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain