Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hurricane Watch

Randy
    So far we lost elecrtric yesterday @ 5PM. The only damage sustained so far is I get to put on a new roof. Medula called, he faired ok and wants to go fishing tonight !!!!
    Spoke to Piper and he is OK no electric either.
    OK I am saving the battery on this lap top, I will check in soon.
    Be Safe all.......j

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Guys we're back on line and "ALIVE", Praise God!!
    we did not get the ful impact from Rita, she turned after being rebuke , I don't rebuke very many ladies but then Rita was not a lady but one radicule, vicsous mean cruel ole woman!!
    Thank you everyone who was praying that this storm would turn and it did , prayer does work , call i t what you want, i am going to believe that the prayers turned her away!!
    I praise Him and give Him the glory!!!

Randy was wanting his feena card and wanted to know when T-bone and Luke were gona go cook for him bwahahahahhahaha..
    i said well we can fry all those fish you CPRed haahahhahaaahhahaha
    Sorry Randy could not pass it up!!!

Larry G

Thumbs up

Good to hear every thing is OK down there. We have a bunch of Houston people here in Gun Barrel City..........all hotels are full. 60 MPH wind gusts today, 1/2" of rain and the mess is heading north. Adios Rita. :evilbat:

saundecw
    When are you starting on the roof Randy? I have a new coil roofing nailer that has never been used.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX JonW's Avatar
    I lost a few trees, most of my skirting, and a bard door. Other than that, a quick survey yesterday revealed no further damage. My boat was in anoter barn and survived fine!

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    We were very lucky, at one point it would have hit Bryan and College Station very hard, but we only got winds around 50-60 at the highest point, very little rain.

I am glad that everyone made it out okay, prayers do work.

If there is anything I can do to help anyone with repairs or anything else let me know and I will do what I can.

Take Care,

Dwayne
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Member Hooked on FishingTX
    well we are still with out power in splendora... I am now at my brothers house in humble

Living with brothers sucks, just kidding but who else would take you in.??

BrookeW
    I'm still in Tennessee with my Mommy. Daddy's coming on an airplane tomorrow to pick us up and take us home! :BIG:
    I'm glad our house is OK.

:lilangel: