Folks, due to the situation at hand, my good nature , fire fighting, rescue & medical skills I was asked to stay and guard our plant against looters, terrorists and the Rita..We are right up against the Houston ship channel.

It is not easy to be seperated from our families and loved ones at a time like this , our wives and loved ones have been evacuated to other safer areas of the state and my son and his faithful Akita dawg Bear are standing guard duty at my house ..

Please keep us in your prayers, as our brush with death draws near, should I not make it out of this situation please keep the boards alive and free of charge with all of the same rules and policies we have now .Randy, Piper, Steve, Jerrynta , Bigdave,Jonw, wayne saudnez, Hammer Killer,algonzo HPJ KittyFox,LarryG,and danTyler thank you all very much for all the time which you have taken from your families to maintain this boards

I want to thank everyone who has had a hand at building and supporting this Fishingtx websites and for tolerating me....
Thank you and we'll see you again either on this boards or on the other side.
Remember one thing , if am wrong in my belief, then what have I lost, but if you are wrong in yours,then what have you lost?? :multi: :multi: