ok we been hinting and snickering about this and i gonna have to let the cat out of the bag .
Last Sat BigUn Aka BigDave aka Smokey and I went to cagle to visit the guys and we went pretty early so when we git there most the guys were still out on the lake so we said heck we need a camp fire sit around and try to out lie each other so we walked down to the pier and we said ok when we get back we'll lite a fire . s o I headed one way and Bigun headed another. well when i get to Randys camp ole Choo choo calls and i got him on speaker while i gathered my twings and branches for a fire .All of a sudden i hear this comotion next camp over and there is a huge fire brewing in on of the fire boxes and this fed lady warden is all over bigun for starting a foirue .. i told choo choo man i see ya later got to go help davey, so i put my phone in my pocket but did not turn it off so he is getting a play by play report on our happenings.
Shes says "whois ' camp is this" we have a fire ban and you can't burn here!! , this is what was so hilarious , BigUn says, "I don't know who's camp it is but i lit the fire!! ,I said; oh no, AN ARSONISTS!! So as I getting closer now just tah minite mama sure that we can resolve this peacefully you see me and bigun are both industrial fire fighters and we know what to do with the fire, we'll put the wet stuff on the hot stuff and it'll all be ok . then my pocket starts hollering "hey ,hey you still there??, i said ; oh dang forgot to hang up my phone so i told choo choo i 'd call him later, we were fighting a mad fed lady warden and a firess. :multi: :multi:

Ok dave it's your turn!! :multi: :multi: :rofl: