Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stolen F-250.......Again

Member Hooked on FishingTX Agteacher1's Avatar

Stolen F-250.......Again

Last night I was with my family eating at La Villa on 1960. We arrived around 5:15 and left at 6:30. We walked out into the parking lot I discovered my truck was gone.

2006 F250 crew cab long bed silver in color
    silver grill guard
    silver headache rack
    silver toolbox.

The grill guard and headache rack are both built from square tubing turned on edge like a diamond.

If you would just keep an eye out and call the proper authorities if you spot it.

I say again because July 4, 2012 my wife and I went to walmart in Crosby for groceries on our way home. Had my four wheeler in the back. We were in there less than an hour, came it and they both were gone. They found the truck last time the same night and I got it back the next day.

Thanks again.
    Randy Dobbins Welding Teacher Humble ISD

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Sorry to hear that..I hate thieves with a purple passion,my last fishing board was stole from me by the Fishing Across Texas people , they were my administration staff. Some how they felt like they had done nothing wrong .

Thiefs are not very smart the full prison system proves that . You do know walmart has servailence cameras that record everything that goes on their parking lots.. Good luck and hope they catcth those scondrels..

Don't rely on the outside cameras for much. They had a hard time finding my truck in the parking lot before it was stolen---my truck is a land yacht!!

La Villa didn't have any cameras.

so it is just a sit and wait game.

Thieves are high on my list aswell of people most-----well you get the idea!!

Senior Member FishingTX Accomplished Angler acdanman66's Avatar
    Man I am sorry to hear that , I to have a F250 , 2011 year model, I am always wondering if I will get to keep it until I am ready to get rid of it or the thieves going to take first. Thanks for the info , I will stay away from La Villa but it can happen any where I guess.
    Life is simple just add water.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Fords are easy to steal i can get into one in about 45 seconds with the right tools.. if you like your ford put a trans ponder and good loud security system ..I still hate thieves any kind .

one morning i was at Walmart in Atascocita early, storm came up and when I came out my right fender on my Hooptie was wrecked .. they checked their cameras and the wind had caught a basket and it rolled into my car at about 65 mph , they paid $1250 to repair my fender

Quote Originally Posted by acdanman66 View Post
    Man I am sorry to hear that , I to have a F250 , 2011 year model, I am always wondering if I will get to keep it until I am ready to get rid of it or the thieves going to take first. Thanks for the info , I will stay away from La Villa but it can happen any where I guess.
    This is what someone recommended from another site.

http://www.ravelco.com/

Admin Crappie Champion Master in FishingTX SKsCrappie's Avatar
    With as much as those f250's cost seem they would have put one of those chips in the key by now.
    Had mine come up missing 5 months after I got it, thieves will never ever get to live long if it was up ta me!
    I complained to ford & what I got out of them was ok just buy another one it might not get stolen!!
    Alarms don't solve the issue being able to spit some lead at their knee caps will!!!

Admin Crappie Champion Master in FishingTX SKsCrappie's Avatar
    One other thing is you won't like it as much if you get it back sorta like a woman that done cheated on ya you just don't like'em as much as you used to!

Administrator Master in FishingTX vett0111's Avatar
    Sorry to hear that.
    Remember, always help who you can, whether you know them or not, blessings come when you least expect it.
    My intro - http://www.fishingtx.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19508

Senior Member Master in FishingTX Lou The Fisherman's Avatar
    Sorry to hear about your truck being stolen!
    When is the best time to go fishing? Whenever you can go. Just do it!