Thread: Smokey the Bear

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar

Smokey the Bear

ok we been hinting and snickering about this and i gonna have to let the cat out of the bag .
    Last Sat BigUn Aka BigDave aka Smokey and I went to cagle to visit the guys and we went pretty early so when we git there most the guys were still out on the lake so we said heck we need a camp fire sit around and try to out lie each other so we walked down to the pier and we said ok when we get back we'll lite a fire . s o I headed one way and Bigun headed another. well when i get to Randys camp ole Choo choo calls and i got him on speaker while i gathered my twings and branches for a fire .All of a sudden i hear this comotion next camp over and there is a huge fire brewing in on of the fire boxes and this fed lady warden is all over bigun for starting a foirue .. i told choo choo man i see ya later got to go help davey, so i put my phone in my pocket but did not turn it off so he is getting a play by play report on our happenings.
    Shes says "whois ' camp is this" we have a fire ban and you can't burn here!! , this is what was so hilarious , BigUn says, "I don't know who's camp it is but i lit the fire!! ,I said; oh no, AN ARSONISTS!! So as I getting closer now just tah minite mama sure that we can resolve this peacefully you see me and bigun are both industrial fire fighters and we know what to do with the fire, we'll put the wet stuff on the hot stuff and it'll all be ok . then my pocket starts hollering "hey ,hey you still there??, i said ; oh dang forgot to hang up my phone so i told choo choo i 'd call him later, we were fighting a mad fed lady warden and a firess. :multi: :multi:

Ok dave it's your turn!! :multi: :multi: :rofl:

dpiper
    What do you mean you don't know whose camp site that was? It ws the one I gave you and medic.

That was sure a nice pit wasn't it? Too bad there was a fire ban on. But don't feel too bad the federal game warden got us Friday night.

well i did not see medic there and al i was focussed on was the camp with the food .
    them sill wardens all they had to do was put a sign up they said they did but we never saw it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Smokey de Bear says Please help prevent forest fires!!!

Senior Member Master in FishingTX BIGDAVE's Avatar
    Well.... Ben I got to say, you kept it quiet longer than I thought you would. Next trip to Cagle I'm going to tell them they need bigger signs for us older folks. Good thing she stopped when she did because I was fixing to send Randy, CT & Wayne indian smoke signals on how good the coffee was.
    IF You Don't Go, You Won't Know

Well :shocked!: you kind ah seemd like you did not want anyone to know about the fiber, nfire: I mean Fire. :drinking: then them maint. guys and the trainer dude come by asking me why i was trying to burn Cagle down and i felt like i needed to clear the smoke :grab:
    Thanks for the come back Smokey!!

Not only that; he would not catch me a pigglet. There were this three little pigs and the big bad wolf, not really they were running down the side of the road. I made a u turn and said Davey when i pull over you jump out catch me one of those pigs for supper. Well i pulled over and he just stood there and watch the pigs run into the forrest!! Probably just as well you grab one of those little critters and mama pig will come fix your wagon!!