Thread: early for Church

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar

early for Church

A little FYI ifin you did not move your clocks back and you don't have a Smart Phone you gonna be early fro church, ifin you go to church so if you find yourself early everywhere you go daz cuz you did not move your clock back , Fall backwards , Spring forward or sumpthing like that it the other way ......
    Have a beautiful day !!

Administrator Master in FishingTX vett0111's Avatar
    Thanks for reminder
    Remember, always help who you can, whether you know them or not, blessings come when you least expect it.
    My intro - http://www.fishingtx.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19508

mikechell
    Speaking from personal experience, Ben?
    I set all the clocks last night, before I went to bed. Then, when I got up, some of the digital clocks were off an hour. Then I remember that those are the ones that set themselves to DST and back.
    DST was good when most kids walked to school ... gave 'em a little more light to be seen with. It was also, possibly, a way to reduce energy usage. Both reason for it are now obsolete ... and I fully believe we should get rid of the time changes. Keep DST or not, I don't care, just don't change it anymore.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX Lou The Fisherman's Avatar
    I 100% agree with you Mike. I don't care which one they pick and choose but pick it and don't change it!
    When is the best time to go fishing? Whenever you can go. Just do it!

Administrator Hooked on FishingTX
    We could always just pick one then boycott the change next time. Now, we may be late/early for things, but at least we never have to worry about moving our clocks. Plus, at least part of the time you will be on time, until everyone else changes again.

Of you could be like my dad and get them backwards every time. He always says, "When I fall, I fall forward", so every fall he sets his clocks forward an hour.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX Snapshot's Avatar
    I've heard roomers that Texas is considering staying on one of the times and not setting back/forward anymore. Arizona does not change at all. Would we still be on Central time zone?
    ***** FISH ONLY BITE WET HOOKS *****

Senior Member Master in FishingTX Lou The Fisherman's Avatar
    Yep I've heard that to Snap and yes we would continue to be CST.
    When is the best time to go fishing? Whenever you can go. Just do it!