Thread: In a bind...needing a ~20ft boat for lake Conroe. Looking for a guide but not fishing

Senior Member Master in FishingTX jeremy86360's Avatar

In a bind...needing a ~20ft boat for lake Conroe. Looking for a guide but not fishing

I'm looking to get a ~20ft boat for Lake Conroe 11/10 and potentenially 11/12. Who we were going to use ended up with lower unit issues on the boat. It would be for the full day. It is for work here at the office, so we wont be fishing (though we can pay the rate as if we were). All we would be doing is anchoring out in open water, setting a few bouys within 30-60 yards or so of the boat and getting a few arial pictures with gps coordinates.

This work would be for assisting in finding people who have went overboard or lost in the ocean.

If you know of anyone who can help, please PM me your rate and availability and phone number and I will give you a call.

Thanks in advance,
    Jeremy

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Jeremy there i a fishing guide self ordained "Catfish Killer" on Lake Conroe could probably accomadate your needs has like few big pontoon boats google him and give Ole Darell a call; nice guy when you first meet him.
    Not sure why i did that. 936-788 4413 ask for Darrell
    http://www.*************.com/
    Last edited by Gentleben; 11-03-2015 at 11:34 AM.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX jeremy86360's Avatar
    got one lined up. thanks!