Thread: Flounder Gigging

Flounder Gigging

Just wanted to let everyone know from December 1-14 I will be offering discounts on trips due to reduce Flounder limits how ever it is the time of the year we see the biggest fish.

1-2 people $250
    3 people $325
    4 people $400
    https://m.facebook.com/pages/Nocturn...50314838622907
    Everything except fishing license provided
    Trips leave Aransas Pass Tx

Also taking reservations for 2016 already have a few in the books so don't wait.
    Nocturnal Assault 361-222-6007

Senior Member Master in FishingTX Lou The Fisherman's Avatar
    That is some fine looking flat fish you got hanging on the board there Captn James.
    When is the best time to go fishing? Whenever you can go. Just do it!

Thank u Lou.Anytime is really good from end of February to end of December although season is closed in November. Biggest fish come in DEC because they are all migrating out to the gulf. Once we get towards the end of December one day u will slay them and the next only a few Flounder when that happens I end up just comping the trip. In mid Feb we should start to see limits again. Once limited out on Flounder its time to target other stuff. I feel that when people book a trip they are paying for the experience and I know alot of guides that if they hit thier limit in a hour they are headed home but me I am never in a hurry to get back unless clients are early birds lol.

Sometimes we even run into saltwater gar talk about a fight on a gig hold on tight is what I tell clients.
    Attachment 38814