Thread: How to turn $500 into $1000 quickly.

Most Famous Fishing Guide in Texas Master in FishingTX jackiekennedyfishingguide.com's Avatar

How to turn $500 into $1000 quickly.

Today I had a trip with four individuals they presented me with a check when they boarded the boat. I took off and about 2 miles out the steering quit working. I nursed the boat back to the dock returned the check and finally got it on the trailer. Called a boat repair place in Seven Points and took it over. Needs a new steering gismo so I figure it will probably cost about a nickle to bail it out. Oh well I needed a day off anyway and what's a thousand among friends.
    Jackie Kennedy
    Jackie Kennedy Fishing Guide

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

Clients and I have caught 8 state and 18 water body records. The latest was a blue cat from Cedar Creek Lake on Christmas Day 2014 going 64.8# One of thirty-six TPWD Elite Anglers

www.jackiekennedyfishingguide.com

Administrator Master in FishingTX vett0111's Avatar
    Ouch sorry to hear that Jackie. That ole water sled has been working hard for you.
    Remember, always help who you can, whether you know them or not, blessings come when you least expect it.
    My intro - http://www.fishingtx.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19508

Most Famous Fishing Guide in Texas Master in FishingTX jackiekennedyfishingguide.com's Avatar
    sorta like a flat tire, it always happens at a bad time, but like a flat tire there ain't no good time for it to happen. I don't normally fish four people it makes the boat to crowded but I could have really used that nickle. Peanut needs a new winter coat.
    Jackie Kennedy

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

Clients and I have caught 8 state and 18 water body records. The latest was a blue cat from Cedar Creek Lake on Christmas Day 2014 going 64.8# One of thirty-six TPWD Elite Anglers

Senior Member Master in FishingTX Lou The Fisherman's Avatar
    Deadgum thats worse than the biggun got away. Sorry to hear about the steering prob.
    And i doubt that rig of yores has ever been to the salt?? Dunno what could of come unwound and broke?
    When is the best time to go fishing? Whenever you can go. Just do it!

Senior Member Master in FishingTX muleherder's Avatar
    How quick the tide changes .... from a plus 500 to a minus 1000. Bummer. At least it happened close to the ramp and not on the other side of the lake.
    FishMaster 192
    Suzuki DF 115

My Stress Relievers

I got the call this afternoon and I was $70 light it came in at $570 and change. Will pick it up tomorrow.
    Jackie Kennedy

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

Administrator Master in FishingTX vett0111's Avatar
    Good to hear they fixed her up quick.
    Remember, always help who you can, whether you know them or not, blessings come when you least expect it.
    My intro - http://www.fishingtx.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19508