Thread: Rant (sorta)

Admin Crappie Champion Master in FishingTX SKsCrappie's Avatar

Rant (sorta)

I went out this evening just mostly to see if there was some NEW stuff that may have settled in a few good spots... dint scan anything that caught my eye so I checked on a few of my old spots...after hitting a few stumps & catchn few nice crappie the winds picked up pretty good so I ran to the other side of the lake to be in somewhat protected waters & do more scanning....by this time the rains started pouring. I start back scanning a few areas looking for some new stuff & by the way it rained purdy good..
    As the rain settles to a sprinkle I go to check on a few more of my holes, as I pull up to one a see that there is a orange marker fairly close to where I'm headed & as I pass by I see it is prolly 30 yards from MY stump then I look up & see there is another marker bout 40 yards farther down the ledge.
    I don't see any boats in the area so I go ahead & toss my marker out on the stump to see if it's holding any fish.... As I lower my TM I see a pontoon coming towards me not thinking anything of it I grab my pole to get ready to check this stump, as I ease up to my marker this pontoon circles around behind me with what looks like a father & son on it.....
    This guy hollers "don't touch that marker" I take a second to let him come to his senses but it don't seem like he is, he goes on hollering "that's my marker".....
    I get on his level & holler back at him that this marker right here is mine but those two that are over there may be yours......I'm sure glad he dint go cussing me.....
    I was for sure to let him know that I was wondering who had put markers close to MY spot....
    Turns out he was trolling for white bass & had ran to the bank to wait out the storm...
    As he finally came to his senses we talked about what I was fishn for but the conversation quickly ended as he thought we could fish for crappie together in MY spots....LOL don't think so dude....
    As I turned my back on him I drop my jig down to the stump & end up hooking a wb so I decided to give that guy some room.....some people......

Administrator Master in FishingTX vett0111's Avatar
    Haha your spot. Lol

If he had known he was talking to A guy known as KILLA he might not of hollared anything and offered you his markers since he was obviously in your spot. Just sayin. Hehe.
    Remember, always help who you can, whether you know them or not, blessings come when you least expect it.
    My intro - http://www.fishingtx.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19508

Senior Member Master in FishingTX Metalcutterr's Avatar
    A while back I had a guy tell me "I see you found my honey hole" I replied allot of people know about this spot! Then he made some small talk and moved on.
    For me going fishing is just about getting outdoors. Catching fish is just a bonus.

Ha Ha Haaaaaaa,

I talk a lot about "MY SPOTS" I feel I can claim most of'em since I take my time & resources scanning areas where I "never" see folks fishn.....
    I do it proudly with the pride I have from putting in the time to find them....
    Me pushing that thought on that fella was to just push my point that I take pride in the sport I love & didn't need his stinkn attitude nor his markers....
    Sides that I have treo unopened 2 packs of those cheap markers in my console.....
    The scumbag couldn't even say he was sorry/mistaken or anything......
    LOL, I'm all good....

mikechell
    I was fishing this morning ... and all these people decided they could run their boats up and down MY RIVER !!!
    Some of them even had the audacity to fish in MY RIVER !!!

I kept yelling at them (in my mind) but they just kept making waves and bothering me.

Some people !!!

Ha Ha Haaaaaa......
    Mike that's why I love winter time.....it reduces the traffic by 95%....

Administrator Master in FishingTX vett0111's Avatar
    Too funny guys.
    Remember, always help who you can, whether you know them or not, blessings come when you least expect it.
    My intro - http://www.fishingtx.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19508

Moderator Master in FishingTX dan_wrider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by silentkilla View Post
    Ha Ha Haaaaaaa,

I talk a lot about "MY SPOTS" I feel I can claim most of'em since I take my time & resources scanning areas where I "never" see folks fishn.....
    I do it proudly with the pride I have from putting in the time to find them....
    Me pushing that thought on that fella was to just push my point that I take pride in the sport I love & didn't need his stinkn attitude nor his markers....
    Sides that I have treo unopened 2 packs of those cheap markers in my console.....
    The scumbag couldn't even say he was sorry/mistaken or anything......
    LOL, I'm all good....
    Can't stand people that can't just say "my bad" or admit when they were in the wrong. If you'd have known, as long as it was a cheap marker, it'd been cool to just pick up yours and start cutting it up on your boat lol.
    Oh, my friend . What time is this . To trade the handshake for the fist

Senior Member Master in FishingTX Lou The Fisherman's Avatar
    Those whitebass fishermen with an attitude are just terrible i tell ya!
    When is the best time to go fishing? Whenever you can go. Just do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Lou The Fisherman View Post
    Those whitebass fishermen with an attitude are just terrible i tell ya!
    Hehehehahahahaaaaaa.... LOL

Yeah DW a simple "my bad" or "hey bud sorry about that" would have made the situation a lot better.....