Thread: Anyone watching "American Ninja Warrior"?

mikechell

Anyone watching "American Ninja Warrior"?

Before anyone says it, this has NOTHING to do with fishing ... that's why it's in the "Lounge"!!!
    Tuesday night was fantastic !!!

0.08 seconds !!! Michael Torres hits the bell with just eight hundredths of a second to spare !!!

Jessie Graff ... first woman to make it through stage one of the finals. And she's a pleasure to watch.

Only 8 participants make it through the stage ... with the other half to compete next Tuesday.

Trust me, people, if you haven't watched this show, yet, you really should. It's a blast to watch.

Moderator Master in FishingTX dan_wrider's Avatar
    Never watched it. Is it network television or satellite?
    Oh, my friend . What time is this . To trade the handshake for the fist

mikechell
    Network ... but I honestly don't know what channel. I think it's NBC. Wife controls the clicker in my house, so she knows what channels to select.
    Wife and I do not watch ANY other "reality" TV ... and we hadn't planned on watching ANW either. It was on at one of the restaurants I ate at while on the road and I was in awe. After I got home, I had Wife find it and we watched it together. Been following ever since.

Senior Member FishingTX Skilled Angler ChaWhitney's Avatar
    About a year ago, my son got tickets to see it live in northwest Houston. His tickets were for 1:00 - 2:00 am. Since I had to work the next day, I was not able to go with him. He said it was an awesome experience. They are true athletes.
    Good judgement is a result of experience. Experience is often the result of bad judgement.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    you are lucky my wife keeps our s on FOX news!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mikechell View Post
    Network ... but I honestly don't know what channel. I think it's NBC. Wife controls the clicker in my house, so she knows what channels to select.
    Wife and I do not watch ANY other "reality" TV ... and we hadn't planned on watching ANW either. It was on at one of the restaurants I ate at while on the road and I was in awe. After I got home, I had Wife find it and we watched it together. Been following ever since.

mikechell
    We watch Fox a lot, too. But we have DVR !!! We don't watch ANYTHING live. Save it on DVR, watch it later and fast forward through the commercials.