Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Port O'Connor

Administrator Master in FishingTX vett0111's Avatar
    Man those bull reds look awesome. I need to get one to remember what it is to catch a fish. Lol.
    Remember, always help who you can, whether you know them or not, blessings come when you least expect it.
    My intro - http://www.fishingtx.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19508

Senior Member Master in FishingTX Snapshot's Avatar
    You cease to amaze me as you find success where ever you fish. Great pictures and I am sure it was a great vacation for you. Someday I will get out there and search for some of those big old reds. Gotta be a lot of fun.
    ***** FISH ONLY BITE WET HOOKS *****

Senior Member Master in FishingTX Lou The Fisherman's Avatar
    Well Capt'n Jackie, have you washed all the salt off yet?? takes a few days to get back to normal!! L O L
    When is the best time to go fishing? Whenever you can go. Just do it!

Most Famous Fishing Guide in Texas Master in FishingTX jackiekennedyfishingguide.com's Avatar
    I'm next to salt free fer rat now, but going to Sabine Pass in October, unsure of the dates just yet but it should be a foe to five day stay. I'm going to go by and body slam Gator on the way.
    Jackie Kennedy
    Jackie Kennedy Fishing Guide

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

Clients and I have caught 8 state and 18 water body records. The latest was a blue cat from Cedar Creek Lake on Christmas Day 2014 going 64.8# One of thirty-six TPWD Elite Anglers

www.jackiekennedyfishingguide.com

Senior Member Master in FishingTX Lou The Fisherman's Avatar
    Oh my goodness that will be a super duper trip. Haven't seen or heard from or about the Gator man in long time. He hasn't posted anything in awhile.
    Hope him and the Misus are doing ok. With all that highwater from the Trinity River that went through his front yard in Dayton probably rubbed him the wrong way and messed up some things? Anyhow hope he is high and dry.
    When is the best time to go fishing? Whenever you can go. Just do it!

Most Famous Fishing Guide in Texas Master in FishingTX jackiekennedyfishingguide.com's Avatar
    OK here's the deal we will depart GBC on October 3rd and arrive in Sabine Pass around noon and fish that evening and the next five days, head for home on October 7th. Oh yeah and go by and body slam Gator on the way. That should get my red fix on hot and heavy if we lucky enough to find em.
    Jackie Kennedy

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

Clients and I have caught 8 state and 18 water body records. The latest was a blue cat from Cedar Creek Lake on Christmas Day 2014 going 64.8# One of thirty-six TPWD Elite Anglers

Reds are waitin on you Jackie
    Remember, always help who you can, whether you know them or not, blessings come when you least expect it.

Latest Flash: Being as the weather is expected to be less than desirable on Oct. 5-6 Doug and I have decided to postpone the trip until Oct. 17-21. He is retired and very flexible and I'm just flexible.
    Jackie Kennedy

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

Get the ole salty fix JACKIE

Time keeps on ticking ticking ticking away! but Monday October 17th is closing in.
    Jackie Kennedy

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793