Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Round #3..............Sabine Pass

Most Famous Fishing Guide in Texas Master in FishingTX jackiekennedyfishingguide.com's Avatar

Round #3..............Sabine Pass

In all honesty this is only my second round to Sabine and one to Port O'Connor. After conferring with my fishing partners Doug Hughes and Kirk Bailey, we have decided to celebrate the ending of Daylight Savings Time. If the good Lords willing and the creek don't rise we will hit Sabine Pass on November 7th and fish until the 11th or as long as we can stand it. With some luck and preparation this should be smack dab in the prime of The Bull Red Run. I hope for nice coastal weather. Saving my money for one of those ridiculous Salt Life decals for my peacup winder.
    Jackie Kennedy
    Jackie Kennedy Fishing Guide

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

Clients and I have caught 8 state and 18 water body records. The latest was a blue cat from Cedar Creek Lake on Christmas Day 2014 going 64.8# One of thirty-six TPWD Elite Anglers

www.jackiekennedyfishingguide.com

Senior Member Master in FishingTX Lou The Fisherman's Avatar
    Man oh man, 3rd trip to the SALT in a short amount of time. Heck you keep this up you will be buying a Shrimp Boat and just move down here.
    Cmon I'll help you peel em. Anyhow there will be time before Nov 7th to say have a good time but in the mean time get your stuff together and some good line cause you more than likely will run into a few underwater freight trains.
    When is the best time to go fishing? Whenever you can go. Just do it!

Administrator Master in FishingTX vett0111's Avatar
    Very cool to see you getting your saltwater fix.
    Remember, always help who you can, whether you know them or not, blessings come when you least expect it.
    My intro - http://www.fishingtx.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19508

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Glad to see you getting out JK. I may get out soon. thank you for you devotion and dedication to Fishingtx,,,,,,,

Getting closer.
    Remember, always help who you can, whether you know them or not, blessings come when you least expect it.

Most Famous Fishing Guide in Texas Master in FishingTX jackiekennedyfishingguide.com's Avatar
    If not for bad luck I'd have no luck a tall! forecast is for scattered showers Mon&Tue but oh well rain gear is packed. I'm very afraid of lightning and high wind down on the pass. Especially when I'm out on it 8-9 miles. So what we gonna play it by ear. A salty time is near.
    Jackie Kennedy

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

Clients and I have caught 8 state and 18 water body records. The latest was a blue cat from Cedar Creek Lake on Christmas Day 2014 going 64.8# One of thirty-six TPWD Elite Anglers

Come on and get the salt water fix you need JACKIE. You with a big ole red in a pic is awesome. Brings Back great memories for me. First big ole red I reeled in was fishing with you.

Well we had decided to maybe put it off until next week because of the weather but next week looks even worst. So we will head out tomorrow at 6 AM. Salt here we come.
    Jackie Kennedy

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

Senior Member Master in FishingTX Lou The Fisherman's Avatar
    Ever thing gonna be ok. Back them ears and cmon down.
    When is the best time to go fishing? Whenever you can go. Just do it!

Get you some of that saltwater JACKIE b