Thread: Humble Texas Thiefs/cops

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar

Humble Texas Thiefs/cops

The Thiefs in Humble Texas can blatenly drive around and break into cars in broad daylight and not have to worry about being caught but don't you make a wrong turn or go 5 mph over the speed limit because you will be nabbed and whatever you do, do not park and leave your vehicle running.

My sons truck just got broke into again 2nd time in less than 2 months in the Best Buy parking lot.

Last month it was the Home Depot parking lot where are the cops??
    When thugs think they can drive around and what's so bad they will stay in the parking lot and continue breaking into cars .

The told me the cops are busy with more important calls and oh yes they understand your frustration..

Some hints that might prevent break-ins
    1.When you go to town do not leave anthing of value in your car.
    2. Try to park up close to the front of the store.
    3. Do not leave anything that the theifs might be able to sell for a dollor.
    4. Get some type of motion alarm.
    5. STAY HOME!!

UPDATE:
    Therr is a high speed pursuit in progress on 59 north!! This guys after they hit my sons truck were casing out another car at Pancho's Mexican restaurant and guess what one of the cops was working under cover and saw them and the chase was on!! I feel sorry for them. They are in a white suburban..

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Maybe Justice will be served
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Senior Member Master in FishingTX croxt's Avatar
    wow...i go there all the time.......will try to watch out next time......i once almost had my 1992 chevy truck ripped off at the mall acouple of years ago.

Smedley
    I follow all of your tips GB. early this year I had the windows in my truck smashed and my stereo stolen from a boat ramp parking lot while I was night fishing. I don't keep anything in my truck anymore and I got a stereo with a removable face so it goes in the boat with me.

Ok after the chase the lady what was finger printing my sons truck told them she cornered them in Lowe's parkin lo tin Kingwood and the rest of the police dept was right behind her , the suspects bailed the suburban and were all appreheanded without a short fired. 5 HISPANIC, mexican ,latino, spanish , i don't know what we are this week, maybe spanish immigrants , i beleeive they were undocumented means "illegals".
    They gonna charge them with "organaized crime "becasue they had two way radios and teh ford truck would braek in while teh suburban watched and they ahd all the stuff in teh suburban.. Good thing the day shift is lean nad could outrun those thieveing maggots .The truck tried to run over one of our fine polei occiefrs, supreises me he did not drwaw on them an :2gunfire: , too much paper wrk I guess.
    They had hit 27 twenty seve nford vehicles and had a suburban full of christmass shopping. My son was fortunate he got all his stuf fback..
    Me:crazyeye: i ahd to call the police dispatcehr back and appologize for telling them wha tI thought bout theuir police dept:shock:
    This stuff went on all sday the yjus trambled from parkin glot to parkin lot me i wont go tehre becaue they sould become statistics , tha twas not all of them cause while thye were chasin gthis group of desperados another oin was breakin into notehr car!! Give me a break wahst wron gwith epoope l workin for a livin ginstaed of takin our stuff??HelllOO!!!