Thread: luce bayou

Senior Member FishingTX Angler Supreme

luce bayou

me and my fishing buddy hit luces on wednesday . fished brush , bridges , and exposed tree tops anywhere from 17 to 9 fow . used plastic jigs , black and truse , white and truce , also watermelon and truse . all our fish were 3 to 9 in. long . fun time even if no keepers .
    interesting fella fishing from bank under the doverbrook rd bridge . he yelled at everybody that come through there . didn't want any boats under there fishing . lol
    boat quit on me right where luces goes out into lake . fella by the name of mr. oar was kind enough to pull me back to little joe's . i REALLY appreciate that .
    all in all agood day to be on the water .
    cant help someone see the light if you cover them with hate

Moderator Master in FishingTX dan_wrider's Avatar
    Thanks for the report. 3-9inchers is all I ever seem to catch out there lol.
    Oh, my friend . What time is this . To trade the handshake for the fist

Administrator Master in FishingTX vett0111's Avatar
    Thanks for report.

Yes , I like the owners on that's my spot on lakes.
    Remember, always help who you can, whether you know them or not, blessings come when you least expect it.
    My intro - http://www.fishingtx.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19508

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Thank you for the report!!
    well i cant top that as all i did was clean my yard !!!!!! sold my pirogue and fed my birds and deer.

Some fellers seem to think the lake belongs only to them; a quick call to the Lake Patrol reminds them where the boundaries are!

mikechell
    fish1's post wasn't about home owners on the lake ... "interesting fella fishing from bank under the doverbrook rd bridge . he yelled at everybody that come through there . didn't want any boats under there fishing." (sic)

I do understand bank anglers being upset at boat anglers who get too close. I am not agreeing with his demeanor ... but I understand it.
    We, in the boats, have the whole body of water to fish, the bank angler is restricted to a few places. I always go around places where people are fishing from the shore, even home owners. But I'll fish docks if no one is fishing off them.

Junior Member Hooked on FishingTX
    I find it very interesting that some would feel this way , public waters are that, public waters . We just need to get along. I have to agree with Mike though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNasuyp8PNw
    Pity the Fishing fairy