Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WELCOME ALL NEW MEMBERS THIS WEEK

welcome to all the new members including myself im still a guppie okay a really big guppie but let me say do not pass up a opportunity to go with these guys on an outing these guys really know there stuff and are very willing to share all there secerts with you.

Web Owner Master in FishingTX
    Welcome to all y'all . Next rodeo, **** did you check to see what the lake record is for BLUES? We missed it this time but wait till next time, come and see if we can break that lake record, **** probably lost the record flathead time before last. We gonna do it sooner or later, someone is gonna do it.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Heheheh, I got the record flathead on my wall, :shock: pics in BOC under b ens fishing gallery, ahahahehehhehhahhaha :lol:

that baby fish you have posted over there, come on, you are better than that, you should have let him go before anyone seen you.

you are someone will really catch a big one and then you can post it over there, i am sure somone from fishing tx will break all the lake records soon

as a matter of fact,
    that channel you caught that morning with zeke broke the record for channels, we did not know, and did not register it

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Hech :!: you were not lookin at my gallery or ya see some real fish :!: , don't tell nobody but I noodle mine that's why they so huge :shock: If you weren't scared of the water or what lays beneath the water you could catch some too :lol: ahhahahhahhahhahha sorry but you left the door opened :lol: could not resist,

Why do we not have a gallery of your pic on this forum??

he must be to embarased to post that minnow here, heck, we have caught shad that big