Thread: Welcome to the board Sisco Kid !!

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar

Welcome to the board Sisco Kid !!

Welcome to the board Sisco Kid !!

We are glad you made it to FishingTX.Com, the smallest but non the les the friendliest fishing forum you will ever find.

Take a look around the forum and you'll discover a real community of very different people interested in fishing from beginners to experts. What unites everyone is the desire to communicate, share, learn and discuss fishing. It's great to see a new face. If you have a little knowledge, share it with us. We will all thank you for helping us get to know you better. We invite you to go to the Introduction forum and give us a little information about you, family, fishing preferences.

Check out FishingTx Extras at http://www.fishingtx.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=178 for several types of reports and a Google Map for where a lot of us launch our boats and fish.

Moderator Master in FishingTX dan_wrider's Avatar
    Welcome aboard, Sisko Kid!
    Where do you normally fish?
    Oh, my friend . What time is this . To trade the handshake for the fist

Administrator Master in FishingTX vett0111's Avatar
    Welcome aboard Sisco Kid

Jump in and have fun.
    Remember, always help who you can, whether you know them or not, blessings come when you least expect it.
    My intro - http://www.fishingtx.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19508

Senior Member Master in FishingTX Snapshot's Avatar
    Welcome aboard Sisko Kid, hope you find the board as user friendly as I have. You may be asking " what is a Muster", It's a fish fry for everyone to come out and meet and greet each other. There is one coming up the first Saturday of April so come out and meet a few of the people on FTX.
    ***** FISH ONLY BITE WET HOOKS *****