Thread: Yeti store in Austin

Administrator Master in FishingTX vett0111's Avatar

Yeti store in Austin

Yeti opening up a store in Austin

http://www.mysanantonio.com/business...n-10953670.php
    Remember, always help who you can, whether you know them or not, blessings come when you least expect it.
    My intro - http://www.fishingtx.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19508

mikechell
    People with Yeti products have a lot more money to spare than I do!!!

Moderator Master in FishingTX dan_wrider's Avatar
    Same here. Got an ice machine at work so don't really need it to last a week lol. The Rtic (think that's the spelling) cups hold ice and cold beer just as well as the yeti for bout half the price.
    Oh, my friend . What time is this . To trade the handshake for the fist

Administrator Master in FishingTX vett0111's Avatar
    I was yeti before they were cool. Lol

I have hunted and fished for a long time. I hunted S TX where ice is nice to have. Cold drinks are awesome on hot days. I figured I just invest into a cooler that keeps me from buying ice every day. Might think buying ice each day isn't that bad. Well ice is twice the price there. $20 on ice a day gets old very fast. I didn't get them to part of the cool crowd. I had mine before the crazy yeti boom. I do have yeti cups cause I was impressed with cooler. Main thing with that style cups is due to me liking my cold drinks cold and not watered down. I also like my hot drinks hot. Awesome on raid trips.

Also come on now I can have a yeti cooler and can't be seen with a bootleg fake knockoff cup. lol.

Funny part tho. I put my quarter out animals in my igloo coolers. Couple reasons to my madness. First and main reason is I let meat sit in ice and drain for a week. Ice melts and I drain water blood and add more ice. If the sit in a yeti the ice melts very little. Meat won't drain as I wanted. Just ends up having a block of ice around it.
    Remember, always help who you can, whether you know them or not, blessings come when you least expect it.
    My intro - http://www.fishingtx.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19508

Most Famous Fishing Guide in Texas Master in FishingTX jackiekennedyfishingguide.com's Avatar
    Living up to the motto: Keep Austin Weird
    Jackie Kennedy
    Jackie Kennedy Fishing Guide

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

Clients and I have caught 8 state and 18 water body records. The latest was a blue cat from Cedar Creek Lake on Christmas Day 2014 going 64.8# One of thirty-six TPWD Elite Anglers

www.jackiekennedyfishingguide.com