Thread: You got that right

Admin Crappie Champion Master in FishingTX SKsCrappie's Avatar

You got that right

AND

Moderator Master in FishingTX dan_wrider's Avatar
    Ha! I feel like that for sure this week. The surf is looking ripe this fri and Saturday and I'm stuck at the shop both days!
    Oh, my friend . What time is this . To trade the handshake for the fist

Senior Member Master in FishingTX luckydog's Avatar
    Hey Dan, you sure have been putting the hours lately. I see some time off for you coming up real soon.

Quote Originally Posted by luckydog View Post
    Hey Dan, you sure have been putting the hours lately. I see some time off for you coming up real soon.
    60+ a week is about the average. The perils of running a small shop LD. (also the perils of the car bidness in general) No worries though I actually took a few days last week and me and Justin and another friend, Jason went to sugarland, rented a hotel and uber'd around all night partying after the concert. Had a great time and got some much needed time out of here.
    Got an advisor on vacation this week though so I've been bell to bell this week including Saturday.

Administrator Master in FishingTX vett0111's Avatar
    Too funny killa.
    Remember, always help who you can, whether you know them or not, blessings come when you least expect it.
    My intro - http://www.fishingtx.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19508

Senior Member Master in FishingTX AthensMike's Avatar
    funny stuff.
    Dan. Me and the wife are taking next week off. Our first vacation together in over 10 years. Gonna stay at home, work around the house and go to the fishery here in Athens. I am sure we will be fishing a bit every day.
    The last concert we went to was Volbeat. The band was outstanding. I can't stand large crowds anymore. People are just, well, weird and rude.

Quote Originally Posted by AthensMike View Post
    funny stuff.
    Dan. Me and the wife are taking next week off. Our first vacation together in over 10 years. Gonna stay at home, work around the house and go to the fishery here in Athens. I am sure we will be fishing a bit every day.
    The last concert we went to was Volbeat. The band was outstanding. I can't stand large crowds anymore. People are just, well, weird and rude.
    Man, 10 years is a long time to go w/o a vacation with the wife. My wife wouldn't go for it lol.
    I looked at that fishery in Athens online. Looks pretty cool.

We had the pleasure of seeing a perfect circle in sugarland at the smart financial center. The band was amazing, crowd was real cool, the venue, not so much. They seem to all be going the way of searches and metal detectors these days at least at the larger venues.

Not trying to highjack Killa's thread Dan. But......
    Ironically, one our first dates was a Perfect Circle show at Will Rogers Coliseum in Fort Worth. Great show. On the rare occasion that i venture out in public, i leave everything in the truck but ID and debit card.
    My job has cancelled more than a few of our planned vacations. Wife was not happy but understood. We are looking forward to some R&R together. We both need it.

I put the google to work on that. Looks like back in 2001? If so, probably just "mer de noms" from beginning to end.
    The first time I saw them they were opening for NIN. I don't even think "Judith" had hit the radio yet. Amazing show and I knew they were gonna be something special.
    Hardly expected to meet an apc fan here less I invited them lol.
    What kind of work you do, Mike?

Dan. I manage a shop for a construction company here in Arlington TX.
    i am an old metal head. Been playing guitar for over 30 years. i enjoy all types of music but the heavy stuff is my go to.