Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 279101112

Thread: Jan 14 weekend muster

mikechell
    I sure hope you all have some fun times and great catches. I'll be thinking of you all while fishing my home waters in Florida. I leave tomorrow (Friday). I'll be back a week from Monday, and will be here through the following weekend. I do believe John and I are going to fish one of those days, and if Ben isn't working, he and I will do the other. Ben, I will bring the rope, to tie you into the seat.
    Good luck all, and happy times!

bluesmavin
    try to be there.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Got my safety harness ready Mike thanks Bro

Senior Member Master in FishingTX croxt's Avatar
    Everybody:

thanks for the warm hospitality today at BJ's. I really enjoyed meeting everyone and putting faces with screen names.

I plan on being more invloved in the future. What a great bunch of people.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Thanks Croxt!!!It was a riot!!:razz:

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Croxt

I was nice to meet you and put a face to the name, Whenever we get a chance we will hook up and go after some cats and bass.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Senior Member Master in FishingTX croxt's Avatar
    Dwaynez, having lived 4 years in college station, i regret to say i never ventured to lake sommerville or over to gibbons creek.

you bet, when i get the chance, i plan on calling you and Lee for some fun at the lake.

i enjoyed your advice and input on my tackle selection.

thanks for the line too.

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    No Problem, it was nice meeting you and anytime you have questions or you want to get together to fish Gibbon's or Somerville just let me know.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain