Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 345678911 ... LastLast

Thread: Jan 14 weekend muster

Senior Member Master in FishingTX reedlv's Avatar
    Hope you have plenty of room in that live tank. Reedlv will be fishing. I will bring the boat and the jugs. I do not even know if they will float anymore. They have not been in the water in several months. I bet they will still catch fish even if they are all on the bottom of the lake.

I will have the reedlv pit delivered if needed, but the boat will be behind the powerstroke. I will bring some seasonings, plasticware, 1 gal. bags, electric knife, and 2- 5lb. hog hams.

I might have to come out thursday evening if I can get out of work soon enough. I will bring my binoculars. I will be tracking Mr. Bens fishing holes.
    Work is a way to support a fishing habit and for those who do not know how to fish.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    That sounds great Luke heck if you come out thursday then we can all go out together no need fer ninoclulars, I'll show you where the big uns are or wher they hang!! the ninoculars aregood fer looking fer runnawy jugs the next morning.
    we'll put in at my private boat launch there at LaKeWood heights thursday night let me know what time you gonna be there..Glad you finally gonna fish with us!!:razz:
    Disregard the Pm had not seen your post when I pmed you

Mr. Ben how many folks are you planning on having Thursday night. If you want I can drag the 20' sea-ark to the water. It has room for 4-5 folks and the gear. Mr. Ben can bring the jugs and show me his way. We will talk and confirm what you all have planned on Wednesday.
    Work is a way to support a fishing habit and for those who do not know how to fish.

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Sounds like this is going to be a top notch muster.
    I will be down saturday morning or possibly Friday Night.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Luke you talked me into it , now we might have a problem with Tracker, wapper's big bro cause he likes to be the one to catch the biggest fish lol.
    Is the sea nymph rigged up fer night fishing??
    we got head lites if not and we got jugs..
    So far tracker , me and you, maybe CJ.
    Cj you on for some night jugging??

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    No Crappie Gear!

I will have one crappie rig and one bass rig for sure, Never know if the jugs are quiet for a while always good to have a r&r ready to go. i always carry an extra rod or 2, so when i get there if anyone needs to use one let me know.

Oh, more crappie for me, LOL!
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Yes the Sea-Ark is ready. This is a top notch operation. I have clip on drop ligths that I clip on to my center console window. They are the regular 110V drop lights, but I use 12V RV bulbs and hook them to a extra battery that is located under the center console. I also have a couple of Q-Beams. The boat is rigged with TWO 120 Quart ice chest for sets. I have a 40 gallon live well in the rear and a 20 gallon live well in the front. I have had a 36 lb. Blue in the rear live well and he had plenty of room. What are we going to use for bait?

I can get the pit there. When would you like the Reedlv BBQ pit delivered? Is Friday morning good?

Great Luke Friday morning will be good for the pit!! !!sounds like your boat is rigged up and ready we will be ready for sure !!

There are pictures of the boat on the site somewhere. I was going to add them to my reply, but I could not find them.

I found the picture. I will remove the rod holder. It takes up some room.