Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Jan 14 weekend muster

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    thanks Jonw well ck on you !!

Senior Member Master in FishingTX JonW's Avatar
    Nope, it hasn't been in public water since 1997.

:shock:
    It will really be a good muster if all our plans fall the way we have planned them and with the CatfishBoat guide with us we can not go wrong.Folks; if you have not met him then you owe it to yourself make it a point to come out and meet him..
    Randy is a professional guide on Lake Conroe and one of Fishingtx senior adminstrators , he and Donnie Piper with the help of jerryNta's help oversee this site and are responsible for policies rules and everyday operations, BiGDave Taylor and CrappieTracker are the Muster Master minds behind our special ops and hospitality muster coordinators also in charge of the Fishingtx store and merchandise , Wayne is the master guest greeter and jugg builder for this site, Dewayne is the message board storm trooper whose job is to keep the site active and he does a jam up job. TylerDans job is to fish and keep stories active on the board so everyone can read, also redesigning and testing new jugs and equipment..
    the cat from Tennesses is one more of the site builder and administrator who built our backup sister website FishingTxUnlimited in the event this site goes down helping Piper, Nta and Randy I could keep on and on about all this guys and all their special skills bu it would probably bore you.There are also many folks who work in the background and play a major role in the sucess and development of thsi site.
    John bring the batteries and some O2 if someone drinks too muc coffee well give them a boost,

Senior Member Master in FishingTX reedlv's Avatar
    I am looking forward to fishing with Randy and the rest of you guys this weekend. I am really looking forward to being in the boat with some of the pros Thursday night. I will go down and buy myself a new note pad. I do not want to forget all of the tricks.
    Work is a way to support a fishing habit and for those who do not know how to fish.

Luke!!we were hopin to learn from you, actually we're all amatures, the only pro is Randy!!
    we'll have a good time.:eggface:

Okay! I guess we will have to settle for a good time and see how many fish Randy gets.
    Work is a way to support a fishing habit and for those who do not know how to fish.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX tylerdan's Avatar
    Sounds like you guys are going to have a blast. Wish I could be there!

Come on down Dan, got room for 1 more !!

Dan you can join in the fun.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX tylerdan's Avatar
    I'd love it guys, but its just too far for me. I will just have to represent FishngTx on Lake Palestine.