Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thinking of

mikechell
    Microphones? No. All wireless transceivers are basically the same, so what issues are you having?

Admin Crappie Champion Master in FishingTX SKsCrappie's Avatar
    No issues, I'm still in research mode....

When I make my move I want all good moves....

mikechell
    OH, you mean wireless microphones for your videos !!! I don't know what I was thinking, my mind went to the electrical aspects and repair work

I know my GoPro doesn't have a remote microphone capability. I guess you'll need something like that, if you're going to mount the camera 10 or 20 feet away from you.
    OR ... you can "narrate" the video. Many video editing software allows you to narrate over the recording. This allows you to talk a more "scripted" narrative of what's happening on screen ... and you don't have to worry about wind noise, equipment failures or wetting, etc.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX AthensMike's Avatar
    If I ever made a fishing video it would definitely have to be narrated. Not proud of this but I cuss like a sailor. When I miss a good fish or lose one in the sticks, I cuss. If I land a good one I cuss.
    I'd like to see the videos Mr. Killa. I don't remember the last time I caught a crappie. But, my cousins wife landed a monster a couple months ago. Gonna see if he still has the photo. Pretty sure you would be impressed. Yep, I cussed when I saw this monster. Narrate.

Admin Crappie Champion Master in FishingTX SKsCrappie's Avatar
    Thanks Mike, yes I've found limited info on wireless mics for the GoPro cameras....

AthensMike you're gonna enjoy my vids then cause if it's in the game it's gonna be in the vid.....LOL
    It won't be too bad until I start talkn bout some of the shoe clerks we have to deal with on the lake.....