Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Photobucket

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    i save mine on extrenal hard drive

Admin Crappie Champion Master in FishingTX SKsCrappie's Avatar
    Yes I can still access my photos but I can't get into the folder to be able to save any of them.......
    I'll pay to get them then no more pb.....
    ENJOY THE HUNT OR STAY HOME.....
    PFD's SAVES LIVES.....WEAR IT.....

Most Famous Fishing Guide in Texas Master in FishingTX jackiekennedyfishingguide.com's Avatar
    I just went on and downloaded 132 of my 628 photos to a file on my desktop. Had to drag em one at a time but that was all I could get. I will try and get more later.
    Jackie Kennedy
    Jackie Kennedy Fishing Guide

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

Clients and I have caught 8 state and 18 water body records. The latest was a blue cat from Cedar Creek Lake on Christmas Day 2014 going 64.8# One of thirty-six TPWD Elite Anglers

www.jackiekennedyfishingguide.com

Administrator Master in FishingTX vett0111's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by silentkilla View Post
    Yes I can still access my photos but I can't get into the folder to be able to save any of them.......
    I'll pay to get them then no more pb.....
    Might be a pain but if you have an iPhone you can pull pic up and tap and hold. Then you can save to phone. Then you can load them to a computer.

I was looking at some of the fish pics I have posted over the years. I did the exact thing I just said to do.

I'm sure android phones will do the same. I don't have any experience using one. Never owned one to see how it works.

Here are a few.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1162.JPG 
Views:	15 
Size:	44.3 KB 
ID:	40623

Name:	IMG_1169.JPG 
Size:	58.9 KB 
ID:	40624

Name:	IMG_1191.JPG 
Size:	48.2 KB 
ID:	40625
    Remember, always help who you can, whether you know them or not, blessings come when you least expect it.
    My intro - http://www.fishingtx.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19508

Bad thing is I have bout 3000 pics on their site.....

mikechell
    Better get busy, SK.
    My computer has at least that many photos on it, plus a huge library of videos ... so I know yours will hold the few thousand pictures you have.

Quote Originally Posted by jackiekennedyfishingguide.com View Post
    I just went on and downloaded 132 of my 628 photos to a file on my desktop. Had to drag em one at a time but that was all I could get. I will try and get more later.
    You mind sharing how you're getting those pics?
    If I try 'm click on any of my pics I get that box that says update.....

Most Famous Fishing Guide in Texas Master in FishingTX jackiekennedyfishingguide.com's Avatar
    Probably an accident, I just logged in and went to my photo page and reduced that a little bit, by pulling it down about an inch. I had a file at the top my desktop. I just clicked on the photo and drug it to the file. I had to do them one at a time. When I opened an album it would not let me do that. After I uploaded the first 128 or so it would not let me pull up any more photos. I don't know may be my computer is slow, but I will keep trying. I only lack 500 to be even.
    Jackie Kennedy

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

Clients and I have caught 8 state and 18 water body records. The latest was a blue cat from Cedar Creek Lake on Christmas Day 2014 going 64.8# One of thirty-six TPWD Elite Anglers

OK, just back from downloading over 300 photos. I'll try to show how I did it. Pull up photobook and lower it to be able to see the very top of your screen, put a folder there. Left click on the photo and drag it to you file. It takes a while doing them one at a time but whatever it takes to recover the photos. In the bottom photo you drag the small photos from the bottom line and when you get em all hit the > and it moves over the entire line. Hope that helps or works for those in need.

Name:	656.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	84.5 KB 
ID:	40626

Name:	657.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	136.2 KB 
ID:	40627
    Jackie Kennedy

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

OK, I just looked and all the photo are very small, the first 128 I uploaded from the page was fine, the last ones are useless.
    Jackie Kennedy

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793