Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Photobucket

Admin Crappie Champion Master in FishingTX SKsCrappie's Avatar

Photobucket

Wants $400 a year to be able to share photos I have stored there...... ain't gonna happen.... so most of the pics in my post won't be visible anymore.....
    ENJOY THE HUNT OR STAY HOME.....
    PFD's SAVES LIVES.....WEAR IT.....

Most Famous Fishing Guide in Texas Master in FishingTX jackiekennedyfishingguide.com's Avatar
    I'm with you but I haven't put anything in photobucket in years, I just put them in a file on my desktop and move to auxiliary hard drive once a month. Photobucket started out as a free service and now I'm free of them.
    Jackie Kennedy
    Jackie Kennedy Fishing Guide

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

Clients and I have caught 8 state and 18 water body records. The latest was a blue cat from Cedar Creek Lake on Christmas Day 2014 going 64.8# One of thirty-six TPWD Elite Anglers

www.jackiekennedyfishingguide.com

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    no buket for me

Administrator Master in FishingTX vett0111's Avatar
    Wow.

First I heard of that.
    Remember, always help who you can, whether you know them or not, blessings come when you least expect it.
    My intro - http://www.fishingtx.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19508

mikechell
    I've never used an online storage system.

Most Famous Fishing Guide in Texas Master in FishingTX jackiekennedyfishingguide.com's Avatar
    When I first started using Photo Bucket, back a long time ago 1999 you had to have a storage place to put photos on the forums. Or maybe I was just to dumb to know of a different way. At any rate I have a bunch on there and looks like I will never be able to retrieve them because $400 is way out of the chili for me, I wouldn't even pay a one time fee of $50. I always though of it as a permanent spot to keep photos and be able to retrieve them as needed. Wrong Again!
    Jackie Kennedy
    Jackie Kennedy Fishing Guide

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

Clients and I have caught 8 state and 18 water body records. The latest was a blue cat from Cedar Creek Lake on Christmas Day 2014 going 64.8# One of thirty-six TPWD Elite Anglers

www.jackiekennedyfishingguide.com

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    it seemed like a real good deal i never used because if it seems to good to be true it usually is not!!!
    I had many people say how good it was now all the pics that were on the board are gone due t o"photo bucket""

Admin Crappie Champion Master in FishingTX SKsCrappie's Avatar
    lesson learned on my end.... I'll prolly have to pay to get all of my photos.... then retreat........
    ENJOY THE HUNT OR STAY HOME.....
    PFD's SAVES LIVES.....WEAR IT.....

mikechell
    according to all research I can find, you can still access your photos. You can still use the site for storing your photos, for free. What you can't do, is share them with third party sites for free.

So, set up a file in your computer, get onto photobucket, and download all your photos ... before they actually DO hold your stuff "hostage".

Moderator Master in FishingTX dan_wrider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mikechell View Post
    according to all research I can find, you can still access your photos. You can still use the site for storing your photos, for free. What you can't do, is share them with third party sites for free.

So, set up a file in your computer, get onto photobucket, and download all your photos ... before they actually DO hold your stuff "hostage".
    Are you saying you can access the older photos on here? There are a lot of photos I posted here over the years that I saved nowhere else so if you know how please share. Oh and I've never used photobucket.
    Oh, my friend . What time is this . To trade the handshake for the fist