Thread: I Phone hotspot

Most Famous Fishing Guide in Texas Master in FishingTX jackiekennedyfishingguide.com's Avatar

I Phone hotspot

Being as I've all but got the I Phone and beginning to expand my knowledge(not that hard to do)on the hot spot option. I understand it has the capabilities to run my computer off of the phone and also an available hotspot sold separately for $20 a month on a 2 year contract. I believe the phone has 10 gig of use before it slows down. I guess that is enough for me. Does anyone have first hand knowledge on this matter?
    Jackie Kennedy
    Jackie Kennedy Fishing Guide

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

Clients and I have caught 8 state and 18 water body records. The latest was a blue cat from Cedar Creek Lake on Christmas Day 2014 going 64.8# One of thirty-six TPWD Elite Anglers

www.jackiekennedyfishingguide.com

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    not i said the blind man bu tshure vetto or some of the intellectral folks do would be good info for lots to have

mikechell
    I can tell you a lot about computers ... but as long as simple flip phones are available, I'll never own a "smart phone".
    I spend enough time on computers at home and work. I have NO desire to take one with me fishing or any where else.

Administrator Master in FishingTX vett0111's Avatar
    Remember, always help who you can, whether you know them or not, blessings come when you least expect it.
    My intro - http://www.fishingtx.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19508

Depending on what you do with your phone.

I have not use the hotspot function in a long time. Only time I needed it as one was when I hunted S Tx. No internet at deer lease so used hotspot on phone so I could get laptop hooked up to internet so I could post on FishingTx. Lol. This was before I could post pics from phone.

We have a hotspot here in the boonies where I live now. High speed internet is not out here yet. I do most stuff from my phone or tablet.

Mike ,I'm telling you it great to have a smart phone in your hands. World of info at your fingertips. Lol.
    Remember, always help who you can, whether you know them or not, blessings come when you least expect it.

Most Famous Fishing Guide in Texas Master in FishingTX jackiekennedyfishingguide.com's Avatar
    I'm so ready to get one and hope it will be later this month, waiting on a deal. Poor folks have poor ways.
    Jackie Kennedy

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

Clients and I have caught 8 state and 18 water body records. The latest was a blue cat from Cedar Creek Lake on Christmas Day 2014 going 64.8# One of thirty-six TPWD Elite Anglers

Quote Originally Posted by jackiekennedyfishingguide.com View Post
    I'm so ready to get one and hope it will be later this month, waiting on a deal. Poor folks have poor ways.
    Smart folks wait on deals tho. Hehe

Still waiting and hope for the end of the month when my little pal from up in Dardeg City slips back into town.
    Jackie Kennedy

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793