Thread: Oklahoma help coming in

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar

Oklahoma help coming in

Folks fro mokla are bring more suppies

Administrator Master in FishingTX vett0111's Avatar
    You have pics or link?
    Remember, always help who you can, whether you know them or not, blessings come when you least expect it.
    My intro - http://www.fishingtx.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19508

Most Famous Fishing Guide in Texas Master in FishingTX jackiekennedyfishingguide.com's Avatar
    Okies ain't so bad sometimes.
    Jackie Kennedy
    Jackie Kennedy Fishing Guide

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

Clients and I have caught 8 state and 18 water body records. The latest was a blue cat from Cedar Creek Lake on Christmas Day 2014 going 64.8# One of thirty-six TPWD Elite Anglers

www.jackiekennedyfishingguide.com

yes somewhere thye brough ta horse tariler full of supplies , thye were told taht they were not handing out any more cothes and stuff, so tyhye Corey and Dan are helping the flooded people in their subdivision..today m yso nwqs going out and distributing this clothing to families who needed them

Awesome to hear Ben
    Remember, always help who you can, whether you know them or not, blessings come when you least expect it.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX AthensMike's Avatar
    My parents are Okies. Good folks indeed.
    It's knowin' that your door is always open sideways and your path is free to walk......

Yes indeed thye cane from Ketchum Oklahoman and from a congration of 75 members they loaded up a 26 ft horse tariler and headed south just os happens my son was in contact o n FB turns out two girls were my wfes cousins so the yoff laoded the stuff in my sons garage beacsue the shurch said the ydid not need any more clothes the yneeded money , who don't . What my son wi9fe and friends did the ysorted out all the stuff by sizes and have become a distribution center for teh folks who lost everythin g. Funn y no treally but one of the ladies wha tcame by had been rescued from the kingwood apartments on the jetski my son was operatin g, poor lady all she could take ewas her wallet .Water rose overnigh tand guess nobaody warned them or the ydid not take the warning and were trapped .
    My son is no ta church goer but told us he was very disappointed tha tthe churches did not do more , the Red Cross did squat and JJ Watts well don tknow what he did with all the millions he collected but i dont belive any came to Huffman tx .
    thank gOD TERE ARE STILL PEOPLE LIKE MY WIFES COUSINS AND M YSN WHO CARE ENOUGH TO HELP PEOPLE IN DISTRESS you never know when you'l lneed God to bless yo uso might wanna stay on His good side .

Give, and it shall be given to you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that you mete with it shall be measured to you again.
    Da what the good book says !!

Yes indeed thye cane from Ketchum Oklahoman and from a congration of 75 members they loaded up a 26 ft horse tariler and headed south just os happens my son was in contact o n FB turns out two girls were my wfes cousins so the yoff laoded the stuff in my sons garage beacsue the shurch said the ydid not need any more clothes the yneeded money , who don't . What my son wi9fe and friends did the ysorted out all the stuff by sizes and have become a distribution center for teh folks who lost everythin g. Funn y no treally but one of the ladies wha tcame by had been rescued from the kingwood apartments on the jetski my son was operatin g, poor lady all she could take ewas her wallet .Water rose overnigh tand guess nobaody warned them or the ydid not take the warning and were trapped .
    My son is no ta church goer but told us he was very disappointed tha tthe churches did not do more , the Red Cross did squat and JJ Watts well don tknow what he did with all the millions he collected but i dont belive any came to Huffman tx .
    thank gOD TERE ARE STILL PEOPLE LIKE MY WIFES COUSINS AND M YSN WHO CARE ENOUGH TO HELP PEOPLE IN DISTRESS you never know when you'l lneed God to bless yo uso might wanna stay on His good side .

Give, and it shall be given to you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that you mete with it shall be measured to you again.
    Da what the good book says !!

Thanks for write up Ben.