Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please make welcome Gettin' Jiggy

Administrator Master in FishingTX vett0111's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gettin' Jiggy View Post
    Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Hey Dutch!! Looks like a couple of familiar faces around these parts, too. Just found this place this week!

Short aside...I was watching Men In Black when I came up with this name for another site. Wife vetoed it at first, so I went with a more boring name. BUT, I was shamed into asking a moderator if I could have it changed...and the rest is history
    Make yourself at home here. Post up some of your hunting or fishing stories.
    Remember, always help who you can, whether you know them or not, blessings come when you least expect it.
    My intro - http://www.fishingtx.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19508

Most Famous Fishing Guide in Texas Master in FishingTX jackiekennedyfishingguide.com's Avatar
    At one time in the early 60's Henderson County had more millionaires than anywhere in Texas.
    Jackie Kennedy
    Jackie Kennedy Fishing Guide

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

Clients and I have caught 8 state and 18 water body records. The latest was a blue cat from Cedar Creek Lake on Christmas Day 2014 going 64.8# One of thirty-six TPWD Elite Anglers

www.jackiekennedyfishingguide.com

Senior Member Master in FishingTX AthensMike's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jackiekennedyfishingguide.com View Post
    At one time in the early 60's Henderson County had more millionaires than anywhere in Texas.
    And gophers and moles.
    It's knowin' that your door is always open sideways and your path is free to walk......

Member Hooked on FishingTX
    Haha, nah, AthensMike isn't too boring of a name!

Speaking of Athens...have you guys ever fished Purtis Creek much?? We camp there about twice a year...I'm tempted to drag the boat up there one of these times.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX AthensMike's Avatar
    I haven't been to Purtis yet. I'd be willing to bet Jackie knows a bit about it.
    It's knowin' that your door is always open sideways and your path is free to walk......

Most Famous Fishing Guide in Texas Master in FishingTX jackiekennedyfishingguide.com's Avatar
    I've been to and fished Purtis Creek, aka stumpville. It is an idle only lake and very small about 500 acres I think. My friend Firecracker Rob Nicholson was once a big supporter of Friends of Purtis Creek. At any rate some influential person didn't like some of Robs ways so he resigned. I was donating trips to them but since Rob left I'm no longer a supporter nor do I donate to them. It is a good lake to go camp&bank fish and it has a good number of fish, just not my kind of lake.
    Jackie Kennedy
    Jackie Kennedy Fishing Guide

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

Clients and I have caught 8 state and 18 water body records. The latest was a blue cat from Cedar Creek Lake on Christmas Day 2014 going 64.8# One of thirty-six TPWD Elite Anglers

www.jackiekennedyfishingguide.com