At one point in my life and for a long time I wanted to catch more/bigger fish than anyone and I put my best effort in to doing just that. After maturing and being around older more experienced people I learned to only take and use what I need. Not to waste the precious resources of nature. Over the years I've had to throw out freezer burnt fish and animals or things that became out of date. When I fish with or for customers I understand they want lots of fish and I hope they use and store them properly. I've given lots of fish away to friends or older folks who cant get out and fish or maybe never had the chance to fish. Fishing is lots of work and requires planning and last but not least the cleaning and processing of the catch. I don't mind cleaning fish and I do it quite frequently. If I'm out fishing or scouting I find it very self rewarding to have someone to give the catch to who will clean and process or use them, or just catch&release.I guess I look at stored fish as I do money in the bank, what difference does it make if you expire with a thousand dollars of a millionaire. Also what is the difference in having four quart bags of fish in the freezer or four hundred pounds. I'll go with fresh caught fish every time if given the option.