Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345679 ... LastLast

Thread: Adopted an orphan baby monkey

Administrator Master in FishingTX vett0111's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jackiekennedyfishingguide.com View Post
    Yes that was a real bad comparison and probably give the monkey a complex
    Might be why there are no mo videos. Lol
    Remember, always help who you can, whether you know them or not, blessings come when you least expect it.
    My intro - http://www.fishingtx.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19508

Senior Member Master in FishingTX GILBERT G's Avatar
    The monkey said this Jackie guy looks like my dad...
    God Be With You

Administrator Master in FishingTX vett0111's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GILBERT G View Post
    The monkey said this Jackie guy looks like my dad...
    Bawhaha
    Remember, always help who you can, whether you know them or not, blessings come when you least expect it.
    My intro - http://www.fishingtx.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19508

Most Famous Fishing Guide in Texas Master in FishingTX jackiekennedyfishingguide.com's Avatar
    In fact I did have a offspring that resembled it. Oh no can't be but if it tis I owe lots of back child sport.
    Jackie Kennedy
    Jackie Kennedy Fishing Guide

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

Clients and I have caught 8 state and 18 water body records. The latest was a blue cat from Cedar Creek Lake on Christmas Day 2014 going 64.8# One of thirty-six TPWD Elite Anglers

www.jackiekennedyfishingguide.com

Senior Member Master in FishingTX AthensMike's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jackiekennedyfishingguide.com View Post
    In fact I did have a offspring that resembled it. Oh no can't be but if it tis I owe lots of back child sport.
    Let's not get ahead ourselves JK. I have thought about this myself but it might not be necessary. The important thing right now is teaching the little guy to ride a Belgian Malinois.
    It's knowin' that your door is always open sideways and your path is free to walk......

Junior Member Hooked on FishingTX

Most Famous Fishing Guide in Texas Master in FishingTX jackiekennedyfishingguide.com's Avatar
    OH man you got by me, I have rode many things but never a Belgian Malinois at least not that I know of, but I'm willing to do it after Gilbert tries it.
    Jackie Kennedy

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

Clients and I have caught 8 state and 18 water body records. The latest was a blue cat from Cedar Creek Lake on Christmas Day 2014 going 64.8# One of thirty-six TPWD Elite Anglers

Just my luck the big bad fearless taco eating Gilbert will not volunteer to ride the Belgian Malinois.
    Jackie Kennedy

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

JK, the Malinois will serve as transportation and protection for the monkey. At the designated location, the monkey will dismount and carry on with the mission. Once the mission has been completed, the monkey will return to the dog and meet back up with their handlers.
    I am wondering if maybe the monkeys tactical vest should somehow connect to the dogs protective vest to insure safe travel. It would add yet another phase of training but I have faith in this little guy. They are highly intelligent and they have thumbs. I believe they would pair up nicely with the Malinois.
    It's knowin' that your door is always open sideways and your path is free to walk......

And another thing. These animals will be on very strict diets. Tacos are definitely not on the menu. Anyone, and I mean you Gilbert, caught feeding either of these animals tacos will be subject to punishment as overseen by the NMA oversight committee. You have been warned.