Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 245678910 LastLast

Thread: Adopted an orphan baby monkey

Administrator Master in FishingTX vett0111's Avatar
    Monkeying around as always
    Remember, always help who you can, whether you know them or not, blessings come when you least expect it.
    My intro - http://www.fishingtx.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19508

Senior Member Master in FishingTX AthensMike's Avatar
    Hmmmmmmm?
    It's knowin' that your door is always open sideways and your path is free to walk......

The lil guy is progressing nicely. Do not be fooled. He could easily escape the restraint. He is simply learning to interact with humans. Did anyone else notice how quickly he found the end of the roll of clear tape? I can't even do that. Why is this important? Tape of any kind can be a useful tool and he knows that. Time to introduce the Malinois.
    I probably shouldn't disclose this but the raccoon Ben trapped is now part of the team. It just makes sense. Good thinkin' Ben.
    It's knowin' that your door is always open sideways and your path is free to walk......

Quote Originally Posted by AthensMike View Post
    The lil guy is progressing nicely. Do not be fooled. He could easily escape the restraint. He is simply learning to interact with humans. Did anyone else notice how quickly he found the end of the roll of clear tape? I can't even do that. Why is this important? Tape of any kind can be a useful tool and he knows that. Time to introduce the Malinois.
    I probably shouldn't disclose this but the raccoon Ben trapped is now part of the team. It just makes sense. Good thinkin' Ben.
    The plot thickens. Lol
    Remember, always help who you can, whether you know them or not, blessings come when you least expect it.

Moderator Master in FishingTX dan_wrider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AthensMike View Post
    Dude. You're seriously crazy lol. We should hang at some point
    Oh, my friend . What time is this . To trade the handshake for the fist

Crazy like a monkey Dan.

Junior Member Hooked on FishingTX

Most Famous Fishing Guide in Texas Master in FishingTX jackiekennedyfishingguide.com's Avatar
    well it's clear now the monkey has took up with my second exwife.
    Jackie Kennedy
    Jackie Kennedy Fishing Guide

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

Clients and I have caught 8 state and 18 water body records. The latest was a blue cat from Cedar Creek Lake on Christmas Day 2014 going 64.8# One of thirty-six TPWD Elite Anglers

www.jackiekennedyfishingguide.com

Quote Originally Posted by jackiekennedyfishingguide.com View Post
    well it's clear now the monkey has took up with my second exwife.
    Bawhahaha.

Most Famous Fishing Guide in Texas Master in FishingTX jackiekennedyfishingguide.com's Avatar
    I monkey with another monkeys monkey and a gorolla man whipped upon my head.
    Jackie Kennedy
    Jackie Kennedy Fishing Guide

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

Clients and I have caught 8 state and 18 water body records. The latest was a blue cat from Cedar Creek Lake on Christmas Day 2014 going 64.8# One of thirty-six TPWD Elite Anglers

www.jackiekennedyfishingguide.com