Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I really hate to bring this up but has anyone heard anything of late about the monkey

Administrator Master in FishingTX vett0111's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AthensMike View Post
    I read you loud and clear JK. We are being played like fiddles by our friends down south. I think they are all part of a sinister plot and I still can't quite figure it out. I believe that Gilbert is being used as a diversion. Sources tell me he is being bought off with tacos. Not surprised. I received a text from an unknown number early this morning. It read as follows.......
    " I ams afe andl earn ingt totype."
    Something makes me think Ben is also involved. Just a gut feeling I suppose.
    I guess now is the time to spill the beans. The straight dope. The Monkey was bored with my training techniques. He insisted on rifle training. My plan was to graduate to a small revolver after fixed blade training. But alas, he was fascinated with Vetto's signature photo. If he is not already there, he will be there soon Vetto. Vitamin D milk. 2 glass minimum.
    Haha. Typing lessons... awesome
    Remember, always help who you can, whether you know them or not, blessings come when you least expect it.
    My intro - http://www.fishingtx.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19508

Mike, The Monkey must of heard of my sniper training.

I start training them young.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	73B3BE2E-6F71-46DD-973F-E58034C3B833.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	70.4 KB 
ID:	42045

When they get the sniper bug

We start the no fear action

Name:	8A8B2451-D737-4C4F-A9D0-F95EDCBD7A6B.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	35.4 KB 
ID:	42046

Once I know they are ready it’s sniper training time.

Name:	4A045DAD-561A-4339-9E21-E4E34A3BAAC9.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	63.0 KB 
ID:	42047
    Remember, always help who you can, whether you know them or not, blessings come when you least expect it.

Most Famous Fishing Guide in Texas Master in FishingTX jackiekennedyfishingguide.com's Avatar
    AthensMike we are toast and have been outclassed by a flock of misfits from down South. They have brain washed the monkey and I now feel like Ralph Nader and it's unsafe at any speed.
    Jackie Kennedy
    Jackie Kennedy Fishing Guide

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

Clients and I have caught 8 state and 18 water body records. The latest was a blue cat from Cedar Creek Lake on Christmas Day 2014 going 64.8# One of thirty-six TPWD Elite Anglers

www.jackiekennedyfishingguide.com

Senior Member Master in FishingTX AthensMike's Avatar
    This was the plan all along. There is an unnamed key player involved that probably provided transportation.
    The Monkey is related to the sniper in the lower photograph. It is his mother's brother. Notice how he uses his tail for enhanced stabilization. Fascinating. Teach him well Vetto.
    It's knowin' that your door is always open sideways and your path is free to walk......

Most Famous Fishing Guide in Texas Master in FishingTX jackiekennedyfishingguide.com's Avatar
    I'll be a monkeys uncle
    Jackie Kennedy

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

Clients and I have caught 8 state and 18 water body records. The latest was a blue cat from Cedar Creek Lake on Christmas Day 2014 going 64.8# One of thirty-six TPWD Elite Anglers

Quote Originally Posted by jackiekennedyfishingguide.com View Post
    I'll be a monkeys uncle
    Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by AthensMike View Post
    This was the plan all along. There is an unnamed key player involved that probably provided transportation.
    The Monkey is related to the sniper in the lower photograph. It is his mother's brother. Notice how he uses his tail for enhanced stabilization. Fascinating. Teach him well Vetto.

Hmmm. There is a rumor of a self proclaimed Monkeys Uncle heading south for a so called fishing trip?!?!?!

Junior Member Hooked on FishingTX
    Monkey ...? adorable.

I just returned from Arkansas and at one point I was lost, the GPS directed me to the wrong house, even the wrong area. Only 25 or 30 miles off. I was still in the right town zip code but about three or six mountains over to far. Not to mention off of a paved road and on to a fresh maintained hard gravel pig trail. At any rate the monkey told me he could fine tune my I Phone, so there in may lie the problem.
    No really my friend text me directions but I told him I had his address in my GPS. After two hours of taking the scenic route, I discovered my telephone, GPS, nor text was working. I finally got on a high enough mountain to call him. He laughed and said thats why I sent you directions.
    Folks if you have never been to Arkansas in the Flippin, Bull Shaols area, do yourself a favor and avoid it at all cost. When the signs say "Trucks use low gear" you can bet your bippy it's a steep down grade. i set the cruse to 25 and was doing 6o by the time I got to the bottom.
    Jackie Kennedy

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

Wow. You were way off in da boonies.