Thread: cannot send pm

Web Owner Master in FishingTX

cannot send pm

Gentleben,i have tried to answer you pm messages and get a cannot connect go to debug,anyway,what happened,did we get that msblast bug?this is the forst time i've been able to get in,and i'm so glad to get back in here,the boc is ok they have some good stories but the lunatics seem to be running the asylum at wk,i admit i was less than truthfull with my profile there,i wanted to be accepted as a regular person,then i told my true circumstances to a member in a post,wel you would have thought that i had started world war three,i'm disabled,i do most of my catfishing on the computer as i won't allow myself to be a burden on others,well i loved the sport before my accident and still love it,but that ************* fellow and jk have decided i am a internet spy sent to create nothing but trouble for them,oh well,i told redneck to remove me if he saw fit,they have some good information there but not worth the name calling,belittleing or the derogitory language from the few uncontrolled ones,any way,i can get back in now and i'm happy
    danny

Web Owner Master in FishingTX
    Des

I am getting the same thing, we did not get hit by the worm, having problems with server, probably going down again. will get more info for you.