Thread: Everyone please read

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar

Everyone please read

The rules to this website .

Most Famous Fishing Guide in Texas Master in FishingTX jackiekennedyfishingguide.com's Avatar
    If they to involved we can provide an interpreter, AthensMike can talk in several human languages, sign language, and slowly learning monkey. He has the latest version of hooked on phonics or bananas one.
    Jackie Kennedy
    Jackie Kennedy Fishing Guide

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

Clients and I have caught 8 state and 18 water body records. The latest was a blue cat from Cedar Creek Lake on Christmas Day 2014 going 64.8# One of thirty-six TPWD Elite Anglers

www.jackiekennedyfishingguide.com

Senior Member Master in FishingTX AthensMike's Avatar
    JK, The Monkey hacked your phone. Again. I simply taught him to take photos for recon. Someone else is involved. Probably Russian. So far, the only photo he has shown me was a selfie of you and Madonna. Great photo.
    It's knowin' that your door is always open sideways and your path is free to walk......

Most Famous Fishing Guide in Texas Master in FishingTX jackiekennedyfishingguide.com's Avatar
    Madonna, and that dang monkey swore he wouldn't breathe a word of it. I'm going to kill that monkey
    Jackie Kennedy

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

Clients and I have caught 8 state and 18 water body records. The latest was a blue cat from Cedar Creek Lake on Christmas Day 2014 going 64.8# One of thirty-six TPWD Elite Anglers

Senior Member Master in FishingTX GILBERT G's Avatar
    the monkey pulled a good one on mike cause that was Miss Kitty Russell... Madonna moves to fast for JK
    God Be With You

AthensMike has vision problems and now I find out he was using the monkey to drive him back and forth to work and supervised him when he got there.
    Jackie Kennedy

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

Senior Member Master in FishingTX AthensMike's Avatar
    Nice diversion JK but it ain't gonna work. The Monkey downloaded all content from your phone. The contact list was impressive and revealing. I dialed the number under the name "Elvis" and as I expected, The King answered. I have known about your high profile double life for some time but this was mind blowing. Me and The King talked for about one hour and he actually gave you credit for his decision to record " Monkey Business ". Everything is starting to make sense now. I think.
    I have yet to dial the number under the name " Bigfoot ".
    It's knowin' that your door is always open sideways and your path is free to walk......

Administrator Master in FishingTX vett0111's Avatar
    The gigs up JK
    Remember, always help who you can, whether you know them or not, blessings come when you least expect it.
    My intro - http://www.fishingtx.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19508

gigs oh no it fig's! and my tree is loaded and the monkey is gathering a couple of pounds a day, they sure keep a fellor regular. If you know what I mean? Not to mention they bring $8 a pound not dope money but say hay.
    Jackie Kennedy

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793