Thread: Private Charter Deep Sea Fishing trip + Texas Red Snapper, September 9th 2018, Port M

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Junior Member Hooked on FishingTX

Private Charter Deep Sea Fishing trip + Texas Red Snapper, September 9th 2018, Port M

Looking to fill 4 seats to share a Private Charter Deep Sea Fishing trip $330 per person on September 9th out of Port Mansfield, TX. This trip will leave at 6am and head offshore and target Tuna, Wahoo, King Fish, and Dorado and while Trolling on the way back stop in Texas waters and target Texas Red Snapper Guaranteed Boat limit 24 (Limit 4 per person x 6). Expect an awesome experience and cooler full of fish you can’t get on a Party Boat tangled with 40 other people. It will only be 6 of us on the brand new Bamm Bamm II 46’ Bertram with Capt. Chad Kinney who has been featured on Penn’s Big Water Adventures on WFN & Outdoor Channel and other Fishing TV shows. Pro level Quality Reels, Tackle, lures, and bait will be provided. See my photos from Last year doing Snapper only, This year I’m upgrading to catch Tuna and more, tired of wasting money on 12Hour Party Boats to only bring back 3 or 4 fish. Contact me via Private Message. I Accept PayPal.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6747.jpg   IMG_6748.jpg   IMG_9592.jpg  
    Last edited by Versital; 07-28-2018 at 05:21 PM.