Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello I'm jackie kennedy and just who are you, sign in below with a comment.

Spyder Man Master in FishingTX Dutch's Avatar
    Hello, I'm called Dutch because my wife and I used to do competition outdoor Dutch oven cooking. We won the Texas State Grand Championship twice. Now, I crappie fish, read sci-fi books, do Honey-dos, smoke lots of cigars, and tie crappie jigs. I have about 2,000 tied up and can't seem to stop.... it is addictive. I have been retired 13 years, married 52 years, and plan on living to 100.

20180816_081844.jpg

Most Famous Fishing Guide in Texas Master in FishingTX jackiekennedyfishingguide.com's Avatar
    Now Dutch has some very nice goals and appears to have his ducks in a row, so to speak. Nice Crappie by the way.
    Jackie Kennedy
    Jackie Kennedy Fishing Guide

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

Clients and I have caught 8 state and 18 water body records. The latest was a blue cat from Cedar Creek Lake on Christmas Day 2014 going 64.8# One of thirty-six TPWD Elite Anglers

www.jackiekennedyfishingguide.com

Senior Member Master in FishingTX AthensMike's Avatar
    Hey Dutch. Congrats on the retirement and marriage of 52 years. I hope I get an invitation to your 100th birthday party.
    It's knowin' that your door is always open sideways and your path is free to walk......

Spyder Man Master in FishingTX Dutch's Avatar
    Mark it down... 25 years from last Feb 17th. I'll post the address then.

Administrator Master in FishingTX vett0111's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    Hello, I'm called Dutch because my wife and I used to do competition outdoor Dutch oven cooking. We won the Texas State Grand Championship twice. Now, I crappie fish, read sci-fi books, do Honey-dos, smoke lots of cigars, and tie crappie jigs. I have about 2,000 tied up and can't seem to stop.... it is addictive. I have been retired 13 years, married 52 years, and plan on living to 100.

20180816_081844.jpg

Yes, Dutch is a master chef with those Dutch ovens.
    Remember, always help who you can, whether you know them or not, blessings come when you least expect it.
    My intro - http://www.fishingtx.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19508

Most Famous Fishing Guide in Texas Master in FishingTX jackiekennedyfishingguide.com's Avatar
    Looking for a few more of the local hero's to chime in.
    Jackie Kennedy

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

Clients and I have caught 8 state and 18 water body records. The latest was a blue cat from Cedar Creek Lake on Christmas Day 2014 going 64.8# One of thirty-six TPWD Elite Anglers

Senior Member Master in FishingTX GILBERT G's Avatar
    My name is gilbert i love to fish but i don't like to catch bait i rather buy it.. An since a good man we call killa
    introduced me to jigging for crappie that has been the ticket to bait... I also love to play golf .. Sometimes when im out playing golf and i tee off to far an i can't find my ball i start wishing i was fishing.. I do work occasionally . Don't tell jackie cause he wont believe i do
    i love to eat tacos actually i'm a professional taco eater .. I have fished with jackie a few times he's a great man to get to know .. Big l his bbq is some of the best i've had .. Vetto what a great guy always laughing .. Mr ben is an other great person here i seen his good side an his other side...lol.. This is the best site i belong to.. Thxs guys for being a friend
    God Be With You

Bad as I hate to agree with Gilbert he laid it out like he feels and that makes a difference. I've also fished with all he mentioned and ate BigL BBQ supreme and Vett0 is one of the best folks I've ever met in my life just as GentleBen is, in the same class. I'm happy when the fishingTX flock comes to fish with me. Never a dull moment.Also on a side note I just think the world of Gilbert, but don't tell him.
    I'm thankful to have been around fishingTX for a great number of years, longer than anyone but Mr. Ben. I admit I still enjoy it as my daily dose of poking fun and to see what others have going on in their life be it good or not so good. I've had many problems solved by being a member of fishingTX. They even put me up at Lake Houston once a long time ago, when Nita and I was on vacation.This was in Mr. Ben's motor home. I've seen a lot come and go, lost some good ones and others not so great ones. Some come on and burn out quickly and others are slow to get involved, but all in all this is a great website that just keeps on going.
    Jackie Kennedy

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

Senior Member Master in FishingTX AthensMike's Avatar
    Solid thread JK. I think some new folks might be a bit intimidated by the post count. I was. Really glad I got past that. Just sayin'. Happy Friday
    It's knowin' that your door is always open sideways and your path is free to walk......

Well Mike in 15 years I'm at 16,149 or about a thousand a year or 27 a day, no step for a stepper. makes no difference if folks want to participate I encourage them to do just that. I doubt they will find a friendlier fishing website.
    Jackie Kennedy

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793